The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon DLC Hotfix coming soon

I think it is a feature… KCD is not foolproof… :rofl:

However, instead to get an infinite loading screen, there should be a screen telling you that you lost your last and only oportunity to escape for being an heartless assasin. :sweat_smile:

would be quite the end story. cut scene wherein Henry gets gutted like a fish or impaled on a post outside Vranik as a massive army exits the gate

if WH had created an exhaustive checklist of all NPCs that have dependencies to subsequent MQ cutscenes/actions, WH would’ve caught this or given us a gruesome ending as suggested above

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah, something like that! Would be nice!

Just imagine the people cursing the game anyway, specially if they take time to kill all the bandits in Vranik to be ending like that.

Choices have consequences :joy: :sweat_smile:

Are my savegames from 1.6 compatible? I heard some players have problems loading their old saves.

Haven’t tested all but ones I’ve played are all compatible

1 Like

He isn’t now (you cannot attack him).

12d ago, Vargbane reported stealth killing him in his sleep

He deserves the infinite loading screen! :rofl:

Hotfix 1.7.1 is LIVE - Full DLC now playable for PC, consoles will follow soon.
Help Hans to conquer the heart of Karolina & win the tournament of Rattay :crossed_swords::two_hearts:
See the Patchnotes here: Patchnotes

how “soon” are we talking here, for consoles?

We expect it to be 1-3 days. The Hotfix has been send to Sony & Microsoft & will be tested by them before it will be published on their consoles.

Ahh ok ok, thanks for the reply back.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

And Hans himself still remains broken? :cry:

He is not fixed in this Hotfix yet, but we are aware of this problem, which is a bit more complicated unfortunately. We want to solve it as well and I am confident that it will be solved :slight_smile:

Hello, how big is the hotfix? GOG is trying to update the game but keep failing due to lack of drive space (I have 6gb of free space).

On Steam is the patch 10,3GB.

1 Like

Oh my Jesus Lord. What is in that hotfix?

Can we buy the bow from the archery in prybislavitz now?

So after completing the DLC a few days ago, I downloaded the Hotfix 1.7.1 today. But I dont have a Quest called “No Rest for the Wicked”. I talked to the Charlatan, but he have no Quest for me… Im I the only one ?