The combat makes me want to kill myself

No actionable technique or strategy for engaging the Cuman that pursues Henry in Run. iow, useless

The point of mentioning fencing, keomdo, and kendo is to illustrate that each of them starts off with employing specific techniques, strategies and sometimes a worldview(conflict philosophy). That’s what martial arts do

There’s no better illustration of the impracticality and absurdity of Vanyek’s lesson than the cutscene in which Henry looks a fool as he spectacularly fails in form and effect in striking the stick

Only if the game wouldn’t have anything else to offer, honestly.

Do you think if a person on the other side of the globe plays the game how it fits his/ her skill has anything to do with your experience of the same game?
Even with the same difficulty for all, people experience it differently.

Like I said: For the one on an easier difficulty it would probably still a challenge and why take that feeling away from someone, because YOU think “nah”?

And honestly: Who would seriously brag about how awesome he/she is in a game set on easy?

The cumen persuing Henry in Run is scripted and not supposed to be fought, also much higher level than you. Your argument is invalid as you would be owned no matter what.

You only learn those techniques by being instructed and then practicing them. Henry has no instruction and no practice, again your argument is invalid.

No, but it doesn’t take much to see what the game is about, a Tiny bit of effort on the part of the player, no more that other games require.

Exactly, why would anyone play it?

Precisely a deficiency of this game. Henry’s point in seeing the master was to receive such. precisely why Vanyek’s quest and lesson was useless. and precisely why WH underachieved in this section of the game both in regards to melee but also maintenance skill development

in playline2, i got more out of ‘battling’ the sheep and cattle than Vanyek

Saylor seems to have gone. Dunno why.:kissing_smiling_eyes:

Absolute, bollocks… Henry has no instruction, is not a knight is, in fact, a lowly blacksmith’s son. Why the hell would he have any martial training? Did you miss the part where this was an RPG?
The whole premise is you have to train your character to ‘Git Gud’ it is not given to you on a plate and anyone who wants it given on a plate should go and play Kingdom Hearts III or some such rubbish.

so Henry went to the master again for more non instruction. got it.

Vanyek is not a master, he’s a sellword giving some advice… Got It?

and you creep back out of your hole, since he has left… I can imagine why …

read!
https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/3X/1/d/1d8f13af0100dac46d33a943a20d353fde8f08cc.jpg

1 Like

Making fun of autism eh? Cool according to you. Seriously disgusting…

Have you even played the game? Bianca states that he’s a sellsword. The title ‘combat master’ is relative to the levle of the NPC and player. A level 2 npc can be a ‘master’ to a level 1 player. doesn’t make him a real ‘master’, just better than the player.

you know what is disgusting? you hiding behind your illness, do you think you are the only one?
Still people know how to behave.
Stop making this forum a platform for your issues.

You got triggered, that was your choice.

1 Like

Also, henry got one, quick, lesson. is he supposed to be a master of the longsword now?

So if you made fun of cancer and said “haha triggered” that means you win? Your the true meaning of a troll.
Seriously… I reported you too. I’ve had issues with people in real life making fun of mental illness but you have crossed a line. You don’t fucking do that.

yes, he is a combat master and he does sell swords.

1 Like

Yeah, sure, some people need the fun part to overcome some horrors.
This shows how small your mindset is.
I never stated “haha triggered” only that it is your choice not to.
Go on, report me. I didn’t do anything wrong.

Sorry to hear you had issues in RL, but if I take a look at your posts, I am not surprised. This has nothing to do with autism, it has to do with character.

I’m done with you.

1 Like

Not the meaning of sellsword but I’ll forgive you. For your instruction ‘Sell Sword’ is a mercenary in olden times. He does not ‘Sell Swords’, like a merchant.
So far you have not presented one good argument as to why ‘Easy Mode’ should be implemented.
You have misinterpreted and misunderstood character titles and tried to represent the argumet on that basis, and also introduced invalid arguments that have been shot down with counter arguments. So at the end of times. What would be the point of Easy Mode other than to take away the acomplishment players feel when they ‘get’ the mechanics and to massage the egos of shallow players that can’t be bothered to learn the mechanics?

You keep telling yourself that then? Only time will tell.

$$$
Being more intentional about training for a game with an idiosyncratic combat mechanic isn’t a matter of an easy mode; it’s a matter of providing more realism in a way that flows better

Yeah, sellsword. Misread. You’re reading into something that prima-facie isn’t there. He is a combat master as evidenced by his role in Vranik.

1 Like