The combat makes me want to kill myself

My bad, I forgot to add that this happens when fast travelling, sorry.

That’s too bad.

that is where the scout perks come in. if you are fast traveling they can give you a heads up on an ambush so you can try to gallop/ avoid away.
if not and you see logs in the middle of the road ahead or a broken cart or a chest. IT IS AN AMBUSH SITE. scout will let you see it in time.

Rest before you go out and make sure you have food enough with you. Then take off any noisy armor, and stay on your horse until near the camp, any ambush gallop away a bit. Take out your bow (I hope you have been practicing at the range) and shoot them as they approach, then take out your sword (Shortsword and shield if your are new, Longsword if you have been practicing) and take the 2-3 on.

Going to have to agree to disagree with you. I respect your opinion but don’t agree with it. That said it has been a very good debate.

Obviously if they are in heavy armor and you are not they are levels above you so just run!!

This is where play style is really important. If you fast travel and don’t use perks, you’re going to get abused.

This game weird in that off path is safe with the exception of enemy camps. You don’t have to worry about become a bear/wolf’s dinner. So, if you want to stay safe, consider staying off roads.

I NEVER fast travel

Haha, sounds silly but I am a bit proud of myself I got to the point where the focus zooms in. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sometimes I am so nervous/ exctited I miss when the come for me >///<

I have a question though:
I play on controller (can’t play with mouse) the combat feels often unresponsive and slow. will this also get better with warfare experience? Or do I have to press the buttuns in a specific rythm?

Some of my best aquisitions has been stumbling across fighting Cumens and Bandits on the road then Picking some off with my bow and killing the rest with the sword.

2 Likes

Tip to raise the bow skill: the archery tourneys in Ushitz(sp) and Rattay. go into one at your current level. each win will ad about 10% and loss 5%.

I did this in Ushitz and went from lvl 2 to level 4 and pick up some coin too.

I can’t do that with the logs in the river, when I won the last time, my game crashed to desktop.

Yeah, started to ride from town to town manually, it’s even faster than “fasttravel”

I read the perks. Why do I need a fast travel detection bonus? The roads are dangerous. Hmm. Not going to fast travel until I have traversed most of the map and have the perk

Do not do chumps to raise skill. go where I said. those are normal rages.

oh I didn’t know that, thank you!

lets you decide to engage or not in time. If to engage Set up your own ambush!

1.3 million of my groschen are derived from on path NPCs and their stuff. that said, if I wanted to be safe (avoid ambush), I’d stay off the road (or if you’ve explored enough and know the land, avoid the static ambush points)

Was describing my mindset immediately after release

Somebody is going to put Kuttenburg to shame! :wink:

Total is 1.5M; 0.2M from camps; 1.3M from roads.

Can’t wait to spend it all on Pribyslavitz. Hope I have enough :thinking:

still, helpful to others that may not know so we both win