The combat makes me want to kill myself

hardcore fans don’t want anything less as to do so compromises the beauty and integrity of the game

1 Like

Also, “just avoid non 1V1” is funny because you can’t. Sooner rather than later, you have to fight multiple people and then you just die miserably and because of the save system, you’ll potentially lose hours of progress plus the training you put in during those hours. Most people here, including you, are probably children so you don’t understand how this is a kick in the nutsack to someone who works 12h a day for basically nothing, with barely any free time.

1 Like

I personally don’t care a rats arse about gaming status or awards. Sure, nice to see but I won’t care a lot about getting or not getting them

Then what the hell is your problem with a difficulty slider? You make no sense, man.

I am “probably” 2x your age at least.
I have done what I said to do.
If you want an easier mode and on PC get Robin hood mod gold, dot mod. and cheat mod. there , max out on cheat mod . there is is your easy mode.

And still they seem to make a decent amount of money from it, to make the next game and realise a dream.

Warhorse staff won’t get money for a living, but hey, at least only real hardcore elitist GAMER play the game.

I suppose the only way to get to a solution for this topic, for whom this game might be can be given from a staff member. Openly. And with the possibility to get a refund immediatly.
But such a thing won’t propably never happen…

I have the feeling this gets out of hand.

I love that game, but if the rules are changed every midway through, it’s not fun.

1 Like

ok, fair enough. if the game change doesn’t diminish gameplay for you, why resist the suggested change?

Well, you act and argue like a kid, I’m sorry. If you have a job that allows you to put hours upon hours into a video game every day, that’s good for you. But many people don’t. Most people don’t. If you can’t understand that, you just can’t be helped.

you don’t hafta be as you name. You just want a game that gives more than casual play time wasting play.
Where you care about what happens, the characters and manage the progress.
This isn’t a game for the casual players and I hope the devs do not succumb to it.
For me normal play will be the easy mode after the hard core DL comes out.

2 Likes

Listen, before you say anything else, I want you to finally answer this question that you’ve been avoiding all this time: Why do you care about how other people play their video games in their own homes? How does it affect you if someone else chooses to put the difficulty on easy? How is this something you need to be against?

1 Like

Because it dilutes the original intention of the game and cheapens it. Turning it into another Skyrim.
I didn’t pay my $60 US to play a not fantasy version of W3 or Skyrim

1 Like

still will not convince me . that is not the game I paid for.
despite you shouting rant.

You are literally the dumbest person I’ve ever met.

1 Like

I pretty much care all the time what happens, also if I get a chance to fight.
See, I’m not even a casual, only played 3! video games in my life: Need for speed underground, The witcher 3 and last but definately not least KCD, loved it from the start, got by pretty well, felt super rewarded, when I beat the game the first time, but with the latest patch, I have to learn everything anew -in the middle of my second playline!-

So why not giving me and others the chance to play the game? If it would be too easy for you- okay, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy for others, it will still be a challenge!

1 Like

pls change tone or this thread will get shut down

1 Like

Feel free. At this point this thread is lost anyway. The people opposing a difficulty slider in here are so unbelievably dense, it’s hard to believe.

I will play games that have an easy mode THAT WERE DESIGNED that way. I played the witcher series( on normal) after hearing about Skyrim, need a hundred mods to play well , I’ll pass.
Enjoyed assassins creed, mass effect.
BUT I enjoy KCD AS IS

AND YOU CAN KEEP ENJOYING IT AS YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!
Is this really so hard to understand?

1 Like

longshot300mag we all paid for this game, not only the ones who are against difficulty setting/ slider.
What makes your money better than ours?

1 Like

i’m not here to police. just would prefer productive interactions. namecalling and insults tend to undermine such interactions

1 Like