The massive graphic downgrade is real. And here is proof (with screenshot)

Already backing off?

You know, there are also people, that dont have a super gaming machine. Im quote Happy that i can even Play it on my Notebook.

Go in the forests.

1 Like

I’m talking about BETA.

This. PC elitists do not understand that a lot of PC players do not have a 1000€ gaming machine but an entry level gaming rig. If PC games were tailored for high-end PC rigs, then they wouldn’t even be playable on most PCs.

1 Like

Screenshots of beta vs. release version (ultra settings) Same place, same time, same weather. The game is great, but it would have been even better with graphics from the beta version.

5 Likes

"the game is highly optimised for console versions "
HAHAHAHA you can’t be serious ? This game looks like absolut Dogsh** on consoles. Hahaha no but it would be nice xD

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize since i played the beta so long ago. Makes me cry a bit :frowning: For me, as long as they support the modding scene as best as they can, they are redeemed. Even without it, we will probably soon have some nice graphics through mods.

Early versions of every game usually have better graphics, but as the game get’s near completion, the game needs to have some components compromissed in order to have optimizations and stability, so textures, view distance, and post processing effects need to be tweaked and usually are lowered.

Maybe we’ll get an HD dlc like a few good other games out there, to pimp more the game, but frankly i don’t think it needs (well, there are a few textures that are really low quality and thay bugs me a bit, but it’s manageble).

The game still looks amasing, as always, people are making a fuzz just because they can (and i’m inside the PC Master Race club, but at least i know some people are just exagerating).

2 Likes

Game runs awful on my 1070 too, what’s the deal.

I also have 1070 and i can’t really say it’s bad. I’m easily running very high settings with enjoyable fps. SSD makes a huge difference though.

Yeah if there’s ever a game that benefits so much from SSD it’s this game. Conversations were painfully before, no more slow loading textures which I found really immersion breaking

Idc how pretty it is or isnt… ISNT… im 41.5 hours in unkillable beat the story, have an unlimited fund essentially due to the traders buying one boars drop for 1500g… and yet i cant even turn on the game because i had to rush to finish it before it completely stopped working as it has… i start the game it crashes, i look at my map it crashes, i fast travel it crashes, i sleep crash, drink crash… etc etc etc… this is unnaceptable from any standpoint and is basic false advertisement to cliam its a finished product with updates. They have sent 0 fucking uldates for xbox… how? They claim its microsoft but thats a cdock of shit since there has never been an issue with the FREE 45gb game world of tanks getting massive updates out… also the only reason for an update the same size or bigger than the install is to completely reinstall the game while adding missing or broken code… so we all got ripped off and now they arent even half assing it as much as benfore… its like quarter assed

1 Like

Betrayed. In the first sentence. Stopped reading. Nobody was “betrayed”.

Exactly, it runs like shit on PC

1 Like

That is why games have quality settings. Games need to be made for the higher level gaming rigs. Nobody would buy higher end rigs if there was not enough software to take advantage. Lower enders should adjust the graphic settings accordingly.

Try lowering the Shaders and Shadow settings, if you havent already. I lowerd them both from ultra to high.

this is heavy man …

Look at this board alone, 99% of people are complaining because the game runs like shit on their rig.
And you’re arguing that they downgraded the game? … Please, use your brain!

2 Likes

There was no downgrade… Warhorse said many times before that the alpha/beta are more prototype versions to get opinions from people how it looks, run, works. If they need to polish some mechanics. More like the Publishers Version. But it is interesting how it changed from beta version to rls version.
For me it is a shame that it isnt possible to build the game on this engine version

2 Likes