The †roll Cave ®™

I love them… <3 How about FIFA, NHL, Street Fighter, Tekken… I know… maybe possible on PC… but sitting on a couch with your buddies munching Pizza drinking Beers playing PS… Just awesome! :smile:

I don’t believe they are dead :slight_smile:

Nah bro they are dead, just except it…

Ah don’t be sad, Im trolling because I have no friends.

1 Like

i am bossing division 2 on ultimate team right now .

unfuckingbeatable

Its a sad Day to be a nerd.

Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

[quote=“TobiTobsen, Parody not Tobi yo”] And so I cry sometimes
When I’m lying in bed
Just to get it all out
What’s in my head
And I am feeling a little peculiar
And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream at the top of my lungs
What’s going on?

[/quote]

Testing testing 1 2 3.

@TheDivineInfidel @SirWarriant @Daniel_Boon

1 Like

you called for me my child

@TheDivineInfidel

The article has some information you might find interesting.

"The police may also, at any time, order new health clearance inspection, if they have a reasonable concern that the person is unhealthy enough to their license.[22]

According to the mayor Patrik Kunčar, Kovář’s family members tried to prevent Kovář from having the license renewed by pleading with his general practitioner not to grant him the necessary health clearance, since they felt threatened and considered him mentally unstable.[24] Nevertheless, Kovář received clearance from his general practitioner and presented it as a part of license renewal application on 19 January 2015.["

that part for me is the most worrying , he should of be looked into with much greater detail if accusations like that are coming in

I was making fake quotes.

1 Like

Congratulations, but don’t!!! :slight_smile:

Exactly, both this and the fact that the local cops dealing with the misdemeanors never ran him through the database, otherwise they would know that he has guns. And he would have lost them years before.

By now it seems quite clear that he was a loonatic and that he actually did it after the cops sent him for the re-eval in February.

jesus christ . some people

2 Likes

Just thought I would expose that manipulation.

Damn i expected to come back to this forum and find myself banned. Well thats a relief. thanks for being a generous god @TobiTobsen :wink:

Found this rather amusing.

1200th comment how do you like that @TheDivineInfidel :sunglasses:

Hey! whats wrong with a hunting video why why why @TobiTobsen :sob:

I just see kittens sing and I really like that you posted this nice video! :slight_smile: