The Witcher III

Too bad?0_o

It’s ok, the series never sparked enough interest in me to even give it a try. To each thier own.

Let the Fanboy circle jerk continue.

Let is be so. Suum cuique.

Screw that, let the hater circle jerk have a resurgence!

I liked the books way way more than the game.

1 Like

I think all games have pretty bad combat, and the rag dolls in two bothered the hell out of me

I keep hearing great things about the books Ill have to give them a read some time.

Change the title of your post. Then I’ll delete my response and be happy to never interact with you again. Also, if you’re going to share my air in these forums you’ll do so with respect and dignity for others.

That’s not how it works. You do not own this forum, so you do not get to decide what people post here.

1 Like

I have the obligation to call out rudeness and obscene comments that are totally uncalled for. No comments were made or implied that I have ownership of these forums. I do have a right to be here as a backer and fan and the right to speak up against fowl, unfriendly comments meant to insult others. That’s not what this community is about and that kind of behavior is not welcome. I don’t visit often but if this is the kind of exchange and attitude that you and Mundhalai-khan are in the habit of displaying then I want no part of it. I don’t want any of you to be a part of this either if this is how you communicate with others, belittling and being ugly with other members. I do have the right to confront your rudeness and to call that behavior out. Your all’s comments pollute the forums making them totally unattractive to be a part of and that’s a shame. Its not about rights by the way, it has everything to do with showing respect for your fellow man and not giving yourself over to cancerous behavior and spreading that on to others. That is not what we are here for and that is how that works. I only visit from time to time so I don’t know if its a matter of busyness that Admins haven’t caught this one yet or if this is the norm. I don’t mind at all being suspended or banned if needs be because its more important that behaviors like yours be challenged and not left ignored. Maybe you’ve never been scolded or reprimanded for your wrong actions and that is why you respond the way you do. Maybe the couple of you are having a bad day, forgetting yourselves or maybe this is just how you always conduct yourselves and treat others in the on-line world and maybe even in your personal lives. Its still wrong. You are wrong to talk to others in the way that you referred to them above and your attitudes are terrible. As a fellow member of the human race, one to another, you have been warned. You will remember this and hopefully it will remind you that it matters how we treat and speak to others whether in public or in the privacy of our homes.

Now it’s time to close this
 :blush:

1 Like