Theresa and a lost opportunity

That is a great idea. Maybe they could add a potion to increase his penis size too.

I realize this forum is dated. But I wanted to say I began playing again with all the updates and DLC and am happy to say this has been fixed. Their is now new dialogue after courtship, she gave me a reasonable explanation as to why they cant be together right now but eluded that she will be waiting for the day his adventures are over.

Can still do stuff with her and she now fixes my clothes for free. I have not tried having sex again yet, but I suspect it’s an option.

2 Likes

Nope - no more sex. Back to the bath houses :blush:

still a great DLC. You can take walks and she doesn’t treat you like she never saw you. Loved playing through as Theresa and looking forward to the other quest with Johanka. IMHO best DLC by a long shot (and I enjoyed the others too)

1 Like

Fixing my clothes for free is a big deal for me lol. Plus it gives her the “wife” vibe

There is now a really nice Happy End with Theresa.

Yeah, I have done that twice now :slight_smile: I guess you get that if you keep asking her to take a walk.

1 Like

I read your message only now, long after you have posted it and probably forgotten that you did, but I have just finished the DLC “A Woman’s Lot” and I very much liked it - and I think that Theresa’s story as told in it, is something that might appeal to you (if you haven’t already played it!)

why do people keep saying Tereza??? Who the fuck is Tereza??? In game it says her name is Theresa. if you played with subtitles you would see this.

As to the subject at hand. I would like to marry Theresa and even have children with her. I mean she makes hints that they could possibly marry at a later date so maybe a future dlc will let it happen.

@Masterlordflame Theresa is spelled differently in different languages. Peeps play KCD in dif languages and don’t always translate/transliterate names when they talk about characters in the forum

3 Likes

and whats the most important… you are in medieval bohemia… in czech Theresa is Tereza…

1 Like