Think this is a joke

I think we need some sort of sorry as you have released a half finished game, this games has more bugs than possitives and i would have been happy to wait one more month to get a completr game with very smal bugs, it feels like this game wasnt even tested on your end, had to restart a 50 hour save due to a save glitch… £50 for a game that is half finished

8 Likes

Go away.

17 Likes

Don’t listen to the fan boys dude. So many of us have been stung with experience ruining bugs that have cost so much time and totally put us off playing the game any more. The fanboys and lucky people who haven’t had this experience are so against us for some reason it’s laughable. At the end of the day anyone who experiances a broken product has a right to air out their fustrations here specially when you’ve paid £50-55 for this tradegy and the devs are silent on the situation.

1 Like

“Fanboys”? “Lucky”? Son, those are two things I’m most certainly not. I’ve encountered several game-breaking bugs, lost save files etc, but at least I have the patience to move on and re-play.

9 Likes

So why don’t you wait for a month, as you Said you would be Happy to do? Nobody’s Stopping you.

2 Likes

Well actually the more appropriate solution would be to report all bugs to support@kingdomcomerpg.com , and not to “air” frustrations here. The developers are busy dealing with bugs, do you think they’re better off wasting time commenting here on every bug? There are many people (including me) that have played this game extensively and haven’t encountered (Jesus Christ be praised) a game-breaking bug, so your remark about an unfinished game is plain wrong.

6 Likes

See my point, cus you didn’t have the same issues our comments are invalid. The game is absolutely trashed for some of us and most of us on consoles. It’s beyond fixable for months, I reckon it will take 6 months at the very least and that’s just to get it to a point where you can play it without worrying about losing all your data.

I got a refund now anyway so bollox to logging bugs, I would have spent more time logging the bugs I found than I would of actually playing the game it was that bad for me.

2 Likes

It’s beyond fixable for months, I reckon it will take 6 months

You have no idea how game development works, do you?

If you already got a refund, leave please.
It’s not cool to bash on people who actually enjoy the game with the bugs.

And I did have similar bugs to yours. Please leave, no one hear enjoying the game wants your pointless rants.

3 Likes

So you’re saying there’s no point in your rants, since you don’t even own the game anymore? And even if you did, you wouldn’t “waste” time helping the devs to make it better? Why stay and post here anyway?

1 Like

Go away man!!! You don’t belong HERE. You payed just 50bucks and you think the game will be perfect! You lost just 50hours of your life and you complain about that. Come on.

2 Likes

Shame your post has been withdrawn I’d love to know what worthless comments you made

1 Like

I guess you know all about development process yes? Seems the stock response to anyone on these forums

“You know nothing about development” blah blah. Get a grip man, if you were such a great developer yourself you wouldn’t be on these forums wasting your time so zip ya lip.

See I did own the game, I gave it 50hrs and now I have an opinion good luck trying to silence me

2 Likes

They literally sold a beta for full price, that takes balls.

1 Like

It takes the biscuit. It’s not even a good beta, The majority of betas I’ve played run better than this.

1 Like

No thanks. I’d rather stay on here, and yell at imbeciles like you who obviously don’t understand.

Bugs will be fixed earlier than 6 months kid.

2 Likes

Kid haha. Probably older than you by a decent margin but like all the other children on this forum people seem to go assuming age rather than just accepting someone doesn’t have the same opinion as them, I’m happy to stay here whilst you pointless attempt to make me care. I’m happy to entertain triggered little individuals such as yourself whilst you confuse yourself into thinking your persistence will actually achieve something.

1 Like

I’m here all niight. Hope at some point you will learn to move on. You refunded, but then decided to yell at other people who enjoy the game.

3 Likes

Game breaking bugs will plague this game on console for 5months or more the game has already been out for 3 weeks and not one game breaking bug has been fixed on console. Main reason for that is, everyone is experiencing completely different bugs to each other, there’s no common ground which is going to make it very hard to replicate specific bugs. Sooooo if your console and having a bad time, grab yourself a refund. Don’t support devs and investors impatience and dishonesty releasing a very broken unfinished port to console. Buy it back in 6 months time from the bargain bin or second hand if you must or just forget it ever happened as it doesn’t actually do anything particularly new and it’s far from ground breaking.

I’m not yelling but that’s you still confusing me for someone who gives a damn. I’m just voicing my opinions which I’m entitled to having experienced the game first hand. ( that’s what reviewers do… that don’t always own the game but they have opinions on them after playing them. )