This Game is kind of Creepy

Anyone else get really freaked out when walking through the deep woods at night with the proper brightness setting on? I came up to an abandoned lodge with an old weathered arch-way made of trees leading to the building. I’m not even kidding when I say I had to stop and wait until day light until venturing further. I wish I had taken a screen shot, it was some Blair Witch looking shit I swear. I’ve never had this happen in an open world game before.

19 Likes

I always avoiding through the woods when it’s getting dark. Lol.

3 Likes

Try exploring the mines western to skalitz… they are really awesome but scared me too.

2 Likes

This game gives you the chills when you face any difficult situation. That’s what I love about it.

3 Likes

Dark night. Me walking through the forest without headphones on. Accidentaly whistled and didn´t know that. Turned around. Pebbles 20 cm from the camera. Almost hearth attack.

31 Likes

Anyone found that run down shack with a fallen tree outside wearing giant boots? That scared the shit outta me.

3 Likes

:joy:. Standing in beautiful open fields with nothing for miles, accidentally press the whistle button, turn around and there’s pebbles right in my face

4 Likes

When I get home I’ll try to upload a video of this totem-like statue I found in the woods. Not sure if it’s a glitch or not but whenever I approach it the sky begins flashing like crazy. It’s trippy.

1 Like

Damn I really want to see this one

It´s an easteregg :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes that horse LOL.
My kids next to me on the couch watching me taking a free time nature sighting forrest walk on horseback. Picking flowers, peaceful bird whistles … wandering off to the creek.
Ok let’s go (horse whistle) turn around and everybody jumps off the couch screaming :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

The world is beautiful for sure but it’s so dead, hugely disappointing, I spent 10 minutes exploring the woods in the top right, visually it’s amazing, as a gameplay experience it’s severely lacking, didn’t meet another soul, no poacher, gamekeepers, hunter, bandit, cuman, nothing, makes you feel that exploring the world off the beaten track has no point to it :frowning:

4 Likes

Well this isn’t your typical fantasy game, it’s a realistic sim/rpg. You aren’t going to run into a ton of people in the wilderness. even in the middle ages.

7 Likes

Sure but it’s still a game, entertainment at the end of the day :wink: I’m sure modders can help populate the world better once they sink their teeth into it.

2 Likes

I think it’s a bug with the 1.3 patch. No wayfarers and random encounters

I dunno if it’s just me, but I’ve gotten pretty bored with the maybe 5(?) different encounter scenarios while traveling. So I won’t miss them if it breaks it for consoles. But still, I wish their patches would fix problems without making new ones. I almost wish there was a way to decline the update because my games seems to break each more with every update.

1 Like

its mor that isnt it?
in one monastry or church there is a cut off one lying in one room, as if the cristians started to remove them. there was plenty of archiac european heathen believe in medieval bohemia…

1 Like

Yeah it looked very similar to that

1 Like

Go in forest, you won’t see anyone or any animals during miles.

2 Likes

1 Like