Top 3 games on your wishlist

Witcher 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
South Park The stick of Truth (2 more days for this one :-))

my 3 upcoming games

Witcher 3
Star Citzen
Kingdom Come

1 Like

Assuming KC: D is a given and doesn’t count:

TESO
Destiny
Dragon Age Inquisition

:sunny:

I actually have 3½ (Half because it’s not officially anounced)

Watch Dogs
LEGO: The Hobbit
Europa Universalis: Rome
AC:V (They said, that they hope to achieve at least a tenth)

1 Like

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Star Citizen
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Hopes/Speculations

The Elder Scrolls VI: Elsweyr
Crusader Kings III
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

1 Like

Witcher 3
Pillars of Eternity
Star Citizen

1 Like
  • H-Hour World’s Elite (also Kickstarter). This is the new “Socom US Navy Seals” but as a new franchise since the Socom franchise still belongs to Sony. It will go back to the core gameplay of Socom US Navy Seals 1 & 2, the best online shooter for the Playstation 2 at the time. Every hour of each day I played this game with a lot of joy and I made many friends through the years, then the franchise became worse and worse untill the last game Socom US Navy Seals 4 totally flopped and the studio Zipper, closed down. So when David Sears (Creative Director Socom 1 & 2) promised us he could bring it all back again with his studio called SofStudios I didn’t hesitate for a second to plegde some money to make it all possible.

• Fallout 4. I love RPG games and I love doing everything possible in a game like that. Fallout has given me that wonderfull feeling of roaming around a post apocalyptic wasteland doing whatever I want, when I want it. The lore is so fantastic, the places are so unique to explore and the gameplay is so addicting. So yes I can’t wait for the next installment of the franchise.

• Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain (and Ground Zeroes). My favorite franchise of all time, I will always say Metal Gear Solid. So why then isen’t it my number 1? Well that’s easy, no David Hayter (voice Solid Snake). I can’t wait for this game but it will never be as great as the earlier games since the real Solid Snake won’t be there at all. Lastly Big Boss isen’t voiced by the regular actor to (Richard Doyle). But still it’s my franchise so I will play it without a doubt, just not with the same feeling as I used to.

1 Like

Star citizen maybe interesting. Lego game…i have to look at that one.

kcd
kcd
kcd

yes, everything else does in fact look like shit to me.

2 Likes

Only three? Boy that’s hard. I’d have to make it at least two categories:

AAA / mainstream titles:

• Watch dogs
  • The Division
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    …and I hope Destiny will yet be announced for PC.
    I leave South Park - The Stick of Truth out, because it’s released next week, that’s almost in the past already.

Kickstarters I’ve backed and are waiting for (this is what I’m really looking forward to):

• Pillars of Eternity
  • Tides of Numenera
  • Divinity - Original Sin
    …and of course there is also a little game called Kingdom Come Deliverance, but you probably never heard of it.
1 Like

Ok, besides KC: D

• Wasteland 2 (now in beta)
  • Tides of Numenera
  • The Mandate

Al of them from KS

I am not sure if this will come out this year and i hope not, but anyway - Mass Effect 4

• Witcher 3
  • Watch Dogs
1 Like

I have many games on wishlist now. Top 3 (assuming KC:D is a given :D) are.

1. Witcher 3
  2. Divinity Original Sin
  3. Dark Souls 2

What the L? What the eck is Mass Effect 4 I thought ME was killed at 3

1. Star Citizen
  2. Elite Dangerous
  3. Titanfall

And of course KCD…goes without saying :smile:

1 Like

yeah it should have ended, but bioware said they were making a new game and will come with some more information this year

because for now it have only been small informacion, but now they will come with even more informacion

Witcher 3
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Murdered: Soul Suspect

KC: D
Star Citizen
RUST

Banished (beta)
Fallout 4
Watch dogs

If I could apply all three of my picks to Elder Scrolls VI I would. I agree on the Elsweyr setting as well.

For the other non-ES games I’d have to go with The Witcher 3 and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

1 Like