Top 3 games on your wishlist

Banished is already out for over a week. Look at Steam.

I donā€™t want to insult TESā€¦they put a lot of work and effort into what they do, but theyā€™ve got to change things up a bit. I played a bit of all the TES series, but only oblivion really captivated me then skyrim did for a while. The one major flaw in their series is the world revolves around you though they keep talking about Radiant AI theyā€™ve yet to perfect it. For instance this one magic user runs up to me out of no where challenging me to a duel and I have to kill him. I canā€™t just block his attacks until heā€™s out of magic and force him to surrender, In fact in hardly any quest are there any two ways of doing anything. Especially when it comes to dealing with AIs. Take the quest about the two guys liking the same girl in Skyrim. You get the letter from both, but canā€™t tell her the truth about both only able to accuse one and not even able to choose which one, itā€™s decided based on the order which you choose to speak to them in. So many flaws like that. Then comes the part where you build a home. On the plus side you do get some amount of freedom with customization so that part is fine, but when you have a kid heā€™s pretty much just a pet and one without many uses. Even if he had a large variety of actions and dialog it would be nice. Instead you come home and he barks at you like a good little puppy. I know this isnā€™t meant to be a TES rant thread, but well there you have it.

Star Citizen
Destiny
Kingdom Come

(and witcher 3 :P)

Get morrowind, download morrowind 3.0 and play that. Far superior. Once you get past the dice roll combat and improve your skills so you hit 100% of the time. (Or download the mod for that)

Morrowind was the best in my opinion. The atmosphere was just superior to Oblivion and Skyrim in my opinion.

Tough choice but Iā€™ll go with

Fallout 4: Fallout New Vegas is one of the most buggy games I have ever played, but for some strange reason I love it to death. I could rant endlessly at what is wrong with this game and then explain to you why I continue to over look each and ever last flaw, or at least put up with them. Best part my theory is that these ā€œleaksā€ are part of Bethesdaā€™s New Marketing strategy, it makes practical sense when you consider that all the leaks despite being supposedly fake (which some are but Iā€™m talking about just the most credible ones), they all seem to stay on a precise message. So Iā€™m dying to explore the wasteland once again and then mod the heck out it.

A new Fatal Frame game: I absolutely love this series. Each entry has been a joy to play through and I even got Fatal Frame 2 twice because my original copy was a used version without the case art or the manual.

Limit Theory, Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous: Itā€™s just so hard to pick just one of these titles as they each fullfil a bit of a niche while not meeting the whole, at least not inittially at their launches. Limit Theory will offer an awesome X kind of universal play which got me interested, but then disapointed when X Rebirth was what it was. Star Citizen offers a lot of the same but with other people. Elite Dangerous offers some awesome looking ship to ship combat, but doesnā€™t have the empire building features of Limit Theory.

Special Mentions:
Infamous Second Son: So much potential and finally the devs can take the series in the direction they intended with 2 before screwing up by trying to change the main character too much.

Destiny: Seriously itā€™s from Bungie and looks amazing. What more needs to be said.

Wasteland 2: Fallout 2 is a great game, canā€™t wait for a modern iteration of the same style.

Satellite Reign: An interesting fleshed out world where you try to take down corporations. In the same style as Wasteland 2 while achieving some of the same aspects Kingdom Come aims for.

2 Likes

Kingdom Come
Witcher 3
Watch Dogs

1. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. Enemy Front (Enemy front became a disappointment)

Torment: Tides of Numenera
The Witcher 3
Everybodyā€™s Gone to the Rapture

(GTA 5 for PC)
Would mention Wasteland 2 but it already is kinda out.

runner ups:
Pillars of Eternity (=Project Eternity)
TCā€™s The Division
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Mad Max
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dark Souls 2

Pillars of Eternity
Witcher 3
Star Citizen

1. Risen 3: Titan Lords
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  1. AC V
  2. Watch dogs
  3. Kingdome Come

Top 3:

1. The Witcher 3
  2. Dark Souls 2
  3. Star Citizen

Others:

• Kingdom Come
  • The Forest
  • Alien Isolation
  • Darkwood
  • The Stomping Land
  • Shadow of Mordor

Kingdom Come
Pillars of Eternity
Witcher 3
(Dragon Age Inquisition: donā€™t mess it up EA please)

Kingdom Come
Witcher 3
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Others:
Darkest Dungeon (still a Kickstarter project with 10 more days to go, but as of this moment is practically funded)
Pillars of Eternity
Divinity: Original Sin

Hmmm, except W3 and South Park, all the other games on my whishlist exist partly because of crowdfunding :smiley:

1- Dark Souls 2
2- Witcher 3
3- KC : D
not sure about Dragon Age 3 if I want to get it.

No certain order (and assuming top three other than Kingdom Come):

• Titanfall
  • Watch Dogs
  • Destiny

This and Mount & Blade 2. The rest are far behind.

I JUST joined the world of PC gaming and Morrowind is definitely top of my list. As much as Iā€™ve loved Oblivion and Skyrim, I canā€™t wait to play Morrowind. Anyone who loves the series has said itā€™s the best of all of them :slight_smile:

@MadSmejki Iā€™m kinda excited about Mad Max too. I hope itā€™s as good as it sounds.

1. Shroud of the Avatar
  2. Star Citizen
  3. Kingdom Come
1 Like