Top 3 games on your wishlist

1. Kingdom come
    2)Star Citizen
  2. The Forest Game
  1. Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. Banished

Top game - Actually how I found out about THIS gameā€¦ highly recommend you have a look if you are interested in the medieval/physics based combat (although it is top down instead of first person)
Combat looks a little drunk sometimes but it is early alpha (and even a bit ā€˜drunkā€™ it still looks awesome I think!)
Sui Generis
http://www.baremettle.com/sg/home/

Next:
Next Car Game
http://nextcargame.com/

Loved Destruction Derby back in the dayā€¦ I wasnt going to get this originally because racing games arent that fun to meā€¦ but WOW I am glad I didā€¦ I spent a few hours playing the early alpha (only two tracks then) and laughing the whole time! There is a free tech demo so you dont lose anything by checking it out! Pretty damn good destruction effects.

Everquest Next

EQ1 was one of the first games I played for a while. Seems like SOE is really on the right track with landmark and EQN has the potential to be pretty amazing if it is pulled offā€¦

You can tell her the truth about either guyā€¦ you just need to pickpocket the letter off of the second one. Then you can expose both of them.

1. The Witcher 3
  2. Dragon Age 3 Inquisition
  3. Mass Effect 4 & Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain :blush:

Iā€™ve been primarily pc gaming since early 1990sā€¦ and you know whatā€¦an idea just popped into my mind that Iā€™ll perhaps better just retire after one last mega adventureā€¦ building something like $3000 PC and finish my pc gaming live with games like Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, Limit Theory, Next Car Game, Assetto Corsa, KCD, Wasteland 2, Torment Tides of Numenera, Seven-G F/18, DCS fighters and others such indie gamesā€¦ itā€™s an interesting idea, isnā€™t it? one final mega blast with pc gaming and then retire after the best generation to ever come into pc gaming.

on a side note, those are my anticipated games list.

1 Like

Witcher 3
Divinity: Original Sin
Dragon Age Inquisition

War of Rights
Kingdom Come
Battle Cry of Freedom

I already got Thief so it does not count :smile:

1. Witcher 3

2. Watch Dogs

3. Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

1. Star Citizen
  2. Kingdom Come
  3. ā€¦doesnā€™t matter the first two are enough for me.

The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Cyberpunk 2077

I am also probably gonna buy Dark Souls 2 PC, Dragon Age Inquisition. I already have Divinity and Wasteland 2.

1 Like

Iā€™ve backed Sui Generis, they donā€™t post updates as often as other teams, but what they post looks promising. I mainly backed it because the way they avoid the usual click-fest of hackā€™nā€™slashs and add some skill and thought back into it reminds me of an aged, underrated classic called Silver

@napoleonic awesome idea, but also sad in a bitter-sweet way. Think of all the games to come - some like this, do you really want to miss them? Itā€™s not all casual and short lived in the gaming industry like some pessimists want to have us believe. Especially crowd-funding brought a lot the early spirit back.

KCD act 1
KCD act 2
KCD act 3

Oh and Bannerlord gets honorable mention :smiley:

Fallout 4
The Last of Us 2
Watchdogs

(KC doesnā€™t count) :slight_smile:

1. KCD
  2. Stalker Lost Alpha
  3. Star Citizen
  • Xenonauts
  • KCD
  • Alien Isolation

always something of everything

StarCitizen
Elite
Kingdom Come

SG - Sui Generis
PFO - Pathfinder Online
TESO - The Elder Scrolls Online

@Fimbul
well I think there wonā€™t be anything like this again anymore in the future, the tech will change but the games themselves will not evolve drastically beyond this generation.

@napoleonic They said that every generation!

1 Like