Update 1.09 for PS4 just dropped

What is your problem with the Talmberger Trophy?

And in german

I hope pop in is fixed also. I’m away to play and find out. I notice it most in ratay, where some textures don’t even load on my case.

I have made(21.07) a bugreport for this…

That´s the answer:

Ondřej Stuchl (Warhorse Studios)

Hi,
thank you for the report.

First issue is by design, you can bring meat again. It’s in dialog.
Second issue with no ale objecive we’ll investigating,
but it’s possible by design too. Andrew is dead, it make sense.

Thank you very much

QA Team
Warhorse studios s.r.o.

Is Andrew dead in your game?
If not, please send an (additional) bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Yeah Andrew is dead, but i has enough Beer in my Inventory.

So, I’ve had the pixelated rain ever since release. Pixelated, and squashed into what looked like a flat effect overlaid on the screen. Last night, I got caught outside in a big thunderstorm…lightning, the whole bit. And my rain actually looked like rain! Drops instead of streams, and volumetric to the environment.

Other things I noticed: damage to armor and clothing is back, for NPCs and Henry. Dirt and grime is back too, but perhaps not the mud-splashed filth of the final stage. The padded coif still clips through everything. Pop-ins seems better and less frequent, though I’ve had a couple times where the game will freeze for a second or two. As a whole, it’s improved in several ways, and it’s encouraging to see things moving in a positive direction.

1 Like

strange. I never seen that on my PC with my low HP CPU and Radeon RX 580 GPU.
plate peeking thru outer coats , ya.

How the hell do I download the update?? My game says I am up to date but I’m only on the is 1.03 update. What the hell is going on? So frustrated.

PS4 player here. To be quite honest, I notice that the “pop in” seems worse since Patch 1.9.1 and I’ve been playing since last year.

regret to say i have low confidence in PS4 tweaks esp now at end of DLC roadmap.