Upgrading to windows 10 fixed constant freezing and stuttering

Heya all,

I’m writing this as a courtesy to those suffering from constant freezing and stuttering, as I too can confirm (at least for me) that upgrading from win 7 to 10 has solved the constant freezing (sometimes for 5 or 10 seconds) during gameplay and cutscenes.

I’m running the game on a GTX 1070 with updated drivers and the game was nearly unplayable due to all the constant freezes. Upgrading has eliminated nearly all of these (accept for the occasional quick dip in framerates- but that is only for a fraction of a second unlike the 5 to 10 second freezes every couple of minutes I was experiencing before)

I’m still running the game on med settings save for textures which are on ultra, so optimization is still needed but I hope this helps or encourages others having problems and thinking of upgrading to do so. For me it was totally worth it. I’m loving this game now :wink:

1 Like

I fixed (to an extend) the stuttering in win7 by shutting down the CPU core locked at 100%, then re-enabling it, using windows task manager (set affinity > uncheck > ok > reckeck all cores).

1 Like

Playing with cores didn’t rly help me. Did any1 recieved answer from support team that they at least were aware and working on that damned freezing??

That was problem with your system or drivers. The game works normally on Win 7 x64.

Please tell me they are at least looking into this issue! I really dont want to go through the trouble of upgrading to Win 10 just to play this game right now. The game says its compatible with Win 7, so its should work properly with it. (or at least playable).
I really want to enjoy this game, without having to go through that much trouble to play it.

1 Like

Thx for vital info, bro!

If your windows 10 constantly freezes and stuttering then it means you have not installed windows 10 properly. if you are getting Start Menu Disappears problem and you cannot fix it then visit here to fix this type of error.

EDIT : Sorry, no Ad allowed here. Thank you.