Vagabond from Rattay "Steal from the rich, give to the poor" questline stuck in stockade forever, cant complete

As the title says. I went and did the part where you get the guild seal and when I came back he was in the stockade. Its been a few weeks in game and he hasnt left yet.

7 Likes

I’m facing the same problem. I ask him how life in rattay is everytime I see him lol

2 Likes

Yup… add me to this particular list… Vagabond is stuck in the pillory in the main Rattay town square, there is no lock on the pillory to pick manually and no guards or even the baliff have conversation threads to allow you to negotiate for his release.

add me too, same problem.

Same deal. It’s been many ingame days and he’s still there. This quest is stuck unfinished.

add me same issue

On PC, and facing the same issue. Been at least 3 in game days of the Vagabond of Rattay being stuck in the pillory.

On a different note, I’m loving this game. Fair to say I find this on par with Witcher 3 in terms of quality. By that I mean in no uncertain terms, you guys did a damn fine job, and have made one hell of a game. Thank you for the hard work, & love you poured into it.

same issue, bugs like that are really annoying

1 Like

I have this bug too. Hope it get fixed soon.

1 Like

Do the devs even read these forums? I’ve posted/read about MANY bugs since release. Not a single one has been replied to by the Devs. Also…I’m having this same issue.

Still not fixed… Just make it so he can’t be put in the stocks. He is an essential NPC for crying out loud!

I wish I could just stuff his pockets and take my reward and go away.

1 Like

This dude has been in the stocks for over a week now…what did he do to deserve this?

its annoying and i have the same bug, but im sure you can do without the 25 groschen or whatever for the time being while it gets fixed.

I Tried punching vagabond out of the pillory until he’s unconscious, carried his body to the swordsmith , but he still wouldn’t accept my seal. Feelsbadman.

1 Like

I paid for this game (full priced RPG at that), which is riddled with bugs at “lauch”, and somehow by reporting bugs, in a bug forum mind you… I’m a bitch. Alright then… You really don’t have to respond to my posts. I really don’t need your help. Have a good day, sir.

same bug here

Same problem here please fix this devs !!!

I have the same problem, the vagabond is stuck in pillory forever and can’t finish the quest.

Ha! Ditto. It’s been almost three in-game weeks; that Vagabond is a champion. He must’ve taken that perk where your nourishment doesn’t go down if you’re not moving.
In my game it’s a contest of wills between that pillory & that Vagabond & my money is on that Vagabond. Meanwhile I give him a pat on the head every time i’m in town. Solidarity.