Vagabond from Rattay "Steal from the rich, give to the poor" questline stuck in stockade forever, cant complete

You Sir have a good sence of humor :joy:

1 Like

Hasnā€™t worked for me ps4

same here itā€™s bugged with me.

Skiptiming does not help because the event resets itself (basically) only when you exit/enter rattay. Try fasttravelling outside of the city and then coming back, it should choose some other person for the pillory.

Unfortunately, fast travelling doesnā€™t work. He seems to be stuck in the stocks permenantly.

the vegabond has been in the pilory for 65 hours of gameplay. I just want this quest out of my journal and the signet out of my inventory jeesh.

2 Likes

At least more creative than all of us combined

I keep waiting for him to get out. But alas, he must have done something terribad. And yeah, fast travel doesnā€™t do the trick either. Hopefully the fix will be retroactive when they issue one.

same problem here

Yup, happened to me too with a lot of other bugs -.-
Hope they will solve everything cuz game is just amazing otherwise.
I saw somewhere they post that there is a big chance they donā€™t see all posts here, but it needs to be reported on this mail:
Support@kingdomcomerpg.com

1 Like

Add one more to the list. Although Iā€™m not too bummed about not being able to complete this quest, because I took it just to up my stealth so I could get stealth kill. Now I have it, so I donā€™t mind too much waiting on a fix. Still sucks though.

have same problem, Hopefully Devs will fix this

have the same issue

I have this problem too!

Same problem, lol.

same for me, I punch him out of the pillory and knock him unconscious, pick up his body carried him almost outside the walls and with a few mins he was back in the pillory again.

Hi all,
vagabond will be fixed in patch 1.3.

So when patach 1.3?
becose i have this problem, too.

Downloaded the new patch yesterday and started the quest today, but still have the problemā€¦

Me too, Ps4 Pro