Vagabond from Rattay "Steal from the rich, give to the poor" questline stuck in stockade forever, cant complete

Yep same issue for me on Xbox One…its been this way for a very long time.

Vagabond called! He said his back hurts and he needs to take a piss.

Hey, im gonna join in here and say mine is stuck there too. At first i assumed he was arrested for stealing and that itd be a couple days but its been a lot longer than that and he still sits there and says “WELCOME HENRY!”

1 Like

Me too, Vagabond stuck.
With this I have two incompletable quests, this one and Queen Sheba’s Sword.

1 Like

5.7GB patch with, supposedly, 300 quest bug fixes… And yet, this dude is still in the stocks. SMH

2 Likes

When did this patch come out on PS4, Last patch I downloaded says Fix for R2 Combat and Fix for Pickle Quest… Was there one released after that? I checked for available updates and it says up to date.

it’s not a high priority fix, just because your panties get in a bunch doesn’t make it important. the guy’s questline sucks, he’s a vagabond, i will enjoy punching him out while he’s in the stockade some more while pretending he’s one of those insufferable bug botherers who thinkgs every minor quest issue signals doomsday. i
ve got issues too, some that trigger my ocd. i report it to the bug reporting website then i patiently wait for them to get down to it in the bug hierarchy.

I was able to complete it after 1.3. However it still feels bugged. He acknowledges he got caught and cant do anything for you any longer and advises you to sell the guild seal to one of the millers, however it doesnt allow me to sell it to anyone and it continues to stay in my inventory, stolen tag and all. Well, at least the quest completed finally.

Good for you… Was it necessary for you to talk down to me because you don’t care about this particular bug? This forum is infested with trolls, I swear. Get a life.

1 Like

Probably hasn’t come out for PS4 yet. PC is always their priority.

1 Like

Was this fixed? Is getting rid of a seal or selling is possible now?

Was fixed for me on Xbox one. Go talk to him while he’s in stocks

Yes you can finish the quest. But is there a way to get rid of the seal?