Vagabond from Rattay "Steal from the rich, give to the poor" questline stuck in stockade forever, cant complete

I wish I could just stuff his pockets and take my reward and go away.

1 Like

This dude has been in the stocks for over a week now…what did he do to deserve this?

its annoying and i have the same bug, but im sure you can do without the 25 groschen or whatever for the time being while it gets fixed.

I Tried punching vagabond out of the pillory until he’s unconscious, carried his body to the swordsmith , but he still wouldn’t accept my seal. Feelsbadman.

1 Like

I paid for this game (full priced RPG at that), which is riddled with bugs at “lauch”, and somehow by reporting bugs, in a bug forum mind you… I’m a bitch. Alright then… You really don’t have to respond to my posts. I really don’t need your help. Have a good day, sir.

same bug here

Same problem here please fix this devs !!!

I have the same problem, the vagabond is stuck in pillory forever and can’t finish the quest.

Ha! Ditto. It’s been almost three in-game weeks; that Vagabond is a champion. He must’ve taken that perk where your nourishment doesn’t go down if you’re not moving.
In my game it’s a contest of wills between that pillory & that Vagabond & my money is on that Vagabond. Meanwhile I give him a pat on the head every time i’m in town. Solidarity.

You Sir have a good sence of humor :joy:

1 Like

Hasn’t worked for me ps4

same here it’s bugged with me.

Skiptiming does not help because the event resets itself (basically) only when you exit/enter rattay. Try fasttravelling outside of the city and then coming back, it should choose some other person for the pillory.

Unfortunately, fast travelling doesn’t work. He seems to be stuck in the stocks permenantly.

the vegabond has been in the pilory for 65 hours of gameplay. I just want this quest out of my journal and the signet out of my inventory jeesh.

2 Likes

At least more creative than all of us combined

I keep waiting for him to get out. But alas, he must have done something terribad. And yeah, fast travel doesn’t do the trick either. Hopefully the fix will be retroactive when they issue one.

same problem here

Yup, happened to me too with a lot of other bugs -.-
Hope they will solve everything cuz game is just amazing otherwise.
I saw somewhere they post that there is a big chance they don’t see all posts here, but it needs to be reported on this mail:
Support@kingdomcomerpg.com

1 Like

Add one more to the list. Although I’m not too bummed about not being able to complete this quest, because I took it just to up my stealth so I could get stealth kill. Now I have it, so I don’t mind too much waiting on a fix. Still sucks though.