Very, very low performance

I don’t see the point of lieing, while everyone knows better.

But ok, keep being a fanboy, i don’t really care…

For reference i’m running an i5 3570 OCd at 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, OCd GTX 1080ti at 1440p everything set to ultra. I’m in one of the early towns getting 20-50FPS. Mostly on the lower end if i’m not in an open area :frowning:

PUBG everything on Ultra 1440p (screen scale 120%) i get mostly solid 50-90FPS 95% of the time

Yes same here, it seems that older CPU´s are not running well with this game. I can´t play the late game because of this. More than 15 NPC´s and I have 10 FPS. #I5 2500k they said. And I7 3770K@3,4Ghz recommended. I5 3570K@4,2Ghz is not that much slower.

I have a 1080gtx with 32gb and a 7900x. I was playing a at 4k, everything set to ultra and getting about 25-30fps. I turned the shader down to low with everything else still set to ultra, i didn’t notice any graphic quality change but my fps when up to 38-44fps. You may wanna try that and see it if helps you.

Yes, same here, I have a ryzen 1700 1080ti 16gb ram at 3466 running on older ssd. I can just get 50 fps on max at 1440 what is this. I should not need to turn any settings down.

It’s called next generation computers. 1080Ti is not in that generation. And I wouldn’t always bring up future proof term. They have developed much better computers, they’re just not selling them yet. Those are next generation for everyday consumers. By the way 50fps is very playable.

Whats ur processor?

There is nothing better then a 1080ti at consumer level getting told turn down settings is a joke. Game needs optimisations

If I remember rightly, they did say now most quest bugs have been tackled they can put focus onto optimization for next patch.

Hopefully this will be good optimizations and not the kind that fallout 4 had or a watchdogs " optimization".

All that said. Chris the latest pc components don’t guarantee every game will be 100%. It is just an unrealistic expectation that will never be reality. Like console users thinking every game they get should be horizon zero dawn graphics and performance levels. Too many factors to mention. Some games you need to decide when purchasing is the value in the gameplay worth the compromise. That’s your own decision if you are fixated on shit like that.

They better hope so dropping too 30 fps with Ti. is ballshit this guarantee crap am sorry when the game is not %100 its poorly optimised No 1080ti should be hitting 30 fps on any settings. theres harder games out there too run oh they run fine. plus this aint no next gen game…

Concentrating on just the GPU for this game is a mistake. This game is CPU use heavily intensive.
something not used much in other games.
Game wants a CPU with at least 8 cores and 12 thread lines, and 3rd gen PCI express slot.
There is your optimization bottleneck. It wasn’t designed to allow for low-mid range systems.

There is a tuber called Lady liilia that has an I 7 type cpu with 16 gig ddr4 ram ( I think or equivalent) and a 1070 TI w/ 8 gig card. she gets 100FPS most places and like 40 in the worst part of Rattay. and worse in the military camp in mid game.

at 1080p sure. fact cpu would not matter anyhow at 1440 or higher.

my screens native resolution is 1920 x 1080.
my cpu has 4 cores and 4 threads and pcie x16 w/ 16gig of DDR3 ram.
my GPU is a r570 clocked at 1700MHz w/ 8gig vram
I get crap for FPS.
People complain if they get 30 FPS in Rattay: I wish I could get that and 45-50 in the rest of the game.
I just did Vranik and @ 8-10 FPS. forget combos or fancy moves. I was glad just to be able swing and hit someone.

Ya, this game needs a huge amount of optimization.

What CPU? Amd FX range?

Chris can you explain this fact? CPU does not matter at 1440p.

1080ti 11VRAM mildest overclock (1855ish boost clock)
16 ram

2K, ULTRA

I get 45-60 FPS (60 is max due to poor monitor)

Unlike 1080p where loads are shared at 1440p all load is on gpu. why my cpu load is low %15 Ryzen 1700 wasdad

There are few more graphics cards better than that being sold and they are still not next generation.
Ultra settings are considered next gen. Firstly, they had high settings, later they added light effects which create a huge burden. I read somewhere shadows and these effects eat most FPS without losing much graphics quality.