Video Update #17 - Cast & Cutscenes

Hello community! :smiley:

We at Warhorse happily present the latest development progress of Kingdom Come: Deliverance in our newest video update: Cast & Cutscenes. You will be able to relish the elaborate story of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, by virtue of more than 240 exciting minutes of full performance captured cut scenes, created in our own in-house Motion Capture Studio.
The legendary Brian Blessed will perform in the role of Konrad Kyeser, a famous German military engineer. Henry, the son of a blacksmith on his tragic adventure through Bohemia, will be played by the talented actor, Tom McKay. Henry wants to avenge his family and secure the sword forged together with his father, played by Matthew Wolf.
But they are not the only ones; over 50 capable actors from Czech Republic, Great Britain, and the USA were involved to bring our vision of Kingdom Come: Deliverance to life. Enjoy the video:

17 Likes

There were NO new informations in whole video update. Only pompous swagger! Pointless…

3 Likes

Good to see how you working hard on this game and how it looks awesome.
I expected to know a release date, at this point, but ok, patience is the virtue of the strong. :smile:

8 Likes

Really fun update! So nice to see all those great actors praising the game and the script. And Henry’s protagonist is immediatelly likeable, good choice! And ofc the great and only Brian Blessed. What role does he have btw?

I was kindda nervous about how ambitious the cinematic side of the game was but now most of my fears were completely banished. The scene with the sword looked and sounded fantastic (tho the lip sync was a bit off tbh). Too bad the game isn’t coming out right after Mass Effect Andromeda, to show in full contrast how stupid the MEA script is and how plastic those characters are. After Witcher 3 a small Eastern European outfit outmatched soulless, complacent Western giants once again.

4 Likes

Lord Konrad Kyeser.

Presumably this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Kyeser

2 Likes

@KarlosCV The problem of Mass Effect Andromeda isn’t only the animations and the plot, but also the politically correctness that ruined the Bioware games… pardon, Beware.

3 Likes

5 Likes

No release date. No useful information. Damn.

2 Likes

Yes, that´s him :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s your idea of a likeable character? Anyone from any movie you can point us to? So we can compare notes you know.

That’s just my issue, I don’t think he should be a likeable person on the face of it. In an RPG, you can make many decisions, certain types of decisions, to me, won’t fit with his face or voice. He sounds and looks too “good guy”, too much like a totally set character, despite murder definitely being an option in this game.

I believe voiced RPG protagonists should sound neutral. Like Shepard in mass effect, or Geralt from the witcher. I don’t believe it’s fair to players to create the main in a way that biases a certain type of decision making(good guy stuff).

You are one little whiner. For example I am not interested in 51st variation of Geralt or Ragnar. I like the actor.

Ok, that’s a better argument than a doodle. Maybe you have a point. Bioware did a great job with Shepard, agreed, but Geralt was always a firmly good guy, in the game and in the lore (well, except the very first short story). Plus there are great many murderers you’d happily go for a stroll into into the woods and many fantastic people you’d run away from screaming. Looks can deceive.

Anyway, we’ll have to wait for the final product.

1 Like

Never had any issues with this game except this one thing, in the nearly 3 years I’ve known about it. Fuck off=/

I kind of disagree about Geralt. Neutral good maybe, you could do some fucked up things as him:P

Thank you for the Video.
Maybe there are not so much new informations about the game. Since it is about acting and the story I didn’t expect a lot of new informations.
But what I have seen ensures me that the game will have a interesting and good told story and I hope that the translation will also good.

1 Like

You are the one who spreads your opinion about the face of Henry for few months already like a disease and still I am the one who should fuck off. Real RPG was never based on the look. I would rather have good actor who is ugly as hell than some speaking tree looking like Celvin Klein model. And to be honest I more believe VĂĄvra than you in this choice.

The voice is the main problem, the face is just annoying. Negative opinions = disease?=/

Great videoupdate! I have high hopes for the cutscenes. There is also an interesting interview with Martin Klekner, the cinematic director, with some additional info.

And as mentioned in the video description, there is full list of actors on IMDB.

Anyway, I’m not really a fan of the new Henry’s look either. I don’t mind him as much as I did when I saw him at first, I’m not sure if it’s because they changed something or because I just got used to him, but I still can’t stomach that haircut which makes him look like a metrosexual who traveled back in time to the middle ages. And the voice IMO doesn’t suit him either, it makes him sound old. I almost couldn’t tell who is father and who is son in that dialog scene based on the voices, they both sounded like they are the same age.

Edit: @Tobi, I just realized you are not listed on IMDB! They are denying your well deserved accolades! Someone should fix it!

6 Likes

The actor even looks about the same age as the actor who plays his father.
The voice souned better in that one line of dialog than in the interview, but i can’t judge based on just one line.
The actor seems sympathetic as a person, but I’m not sure if he fits the role. I think that game model looks worse than reallife.
And i hate the haircut it makes him look like a retard. I don’t understand why they don’ want to change it, almost no one seems to like it.

2 Likes