Video Update #17 - Cast & Cutscenes

New Henry looks less like a ponce now, guess with the facial animations he seems more human-like. But I’d still like the old Henry much.

Glad to see that updates come and go but I’d prefer if there is more gameplay updates rather than the cutscenes?

“But I’d still like the old Henry much.”

Please no.

The only problem i personally have with the Henry actor is that I was praying for a more stereotypical Bohemian/Czech/western slavic face. Somebody like Tomas Dvorak, or Roman Sebrle (in their 20´s) would be so cool (they just came up my mind).

I love the new Henry precisely because he’s not stereotypical. He’s likeable and interesting, not some bland model with perfect features like the default male hero in Mass Effect Andromeda.

I’m also extremelly curious about the women in the game, there was just one actress in the video (with an intentionally annoying voice) and no female NPCs with the new proper faces. I wonder if the girl from the early trailers (the one praying by the candle) is gonna be there.

1 Like

You mean Theresa. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3055998/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t10
Henry’s girlfriend, and probably for Theresa will play in DLC quest line.

Počkej ale tahle Hoganová právě v tom videu mluví o tom řitním otvoru. Já ji spíš tipl na nějakou hospodskou od rány nebo něco podobného :smiley:

Chudák Henry, takovou přítelkyni. Jak Hanzlík ve Slavnostech sněženek tu svou družku.

Možná si zrovna omylem sedla na středověkého robertka a proto je kapku rozladěná. :smile:
Ale já jí v tom videu nevěnoval pozornost, na fotce vypadá mnohem lépe. Nejspíš bude jako Yennefer ze Zaklínače.
Ve správné chvíli projeví své pravé city nebo Henryho zmlatí vařečkou. Vávra má možná takovou ženskou doma, tak jí chtěl i ve hře. :smiley:

Збс в англоязычном топике писать на чешском. Питерка, еба.

1 Like

@KarlosCV @Fordzy

Guys, please speak English in English part of the forum.

1 Like

Oops. I’m so damn billingual I don’t know what damn language I speak anymore.

"Shoot the fucker"
I like this interpretation for Lord Konrad Kyeser. :slight_smile:
Konrad Kyeser is a kind of german Leonardo da Vici.(He has written the Bellifortis)
Looks like we will get some real rocket science in the game… war maschines for sieges, black powder explosions and chastity belts… :smile:

4 Likes

The game is looking awesome. You guys are doing a great job. Btw, I actually thought the above memes were funny. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game is looking great! But please remember that gameplay is also important. Players are going to be fighting, shooting arrow, riding, etc… A lot. I know that can be a little late but i hope that combat now is a bit more unique, and third person would add a lot in combat, for foot work and body position…

Finally some good update from WH :slight_smile:

if you watch the early demos you can tell they already had brian blessed in mind :slight_smile:

go to 12:38

2 Likes

The idea of Roman running on my screen in his shirt was more pleasant than I expected kek wtf. You know what I mean. Daniel mentioned in some czech interview it was actually hard as fuck to find czech actor who has charisma. They all were blant and “weak”. And being able to speak decent English made it almost impossible.

Toto byl už poslední Video Update nebo bude ještě nějaký?

Nikdo neřekl, pochybuji že byl poslední.