Voice actors... Who's voice do you want to hear in the game?

I know there has been talk about Sean Bean voicing a character (and I’m all in for that, the guy is a living legend!) But I’m wondering who else do you want in the game…?

I have a few suggestions/wishes myself. But I want to hear what you guys think and dream of.

Wishes: Patrick Stewart (because he’s f*****g Patrick Stewart!) I can see him voicing a nobleman or even a king.
Stephen Fry - a lesser nobleman or a prominent member of a small town’s community.
Robin Atkin Downes (Brynjolf from Skyrim) - could almost be anyone really…
Eddie Redmayne (Les Misérables & Black Death etc.) - again, could be anyone.
And It could be fun to hear a British musician like Robbie Williams or Danny O’Donoghue voicing a bard with a drinking problem or something…

5 Likes

I would LOVE to hear Steve Blum (in the vein of Rytlock from Guild Wars 2). Anyone he voiced would be immediately awesome.

2 Likes

I don’t give a shit about who will perform the voice acting until they’ll make a decent job.

9 Likes

pro czech v/o men and women.

1 Like

I would love to see Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear voice a part. But I think I would love to hear his voice anywhere. Best british voice ever^^

8 Likes

Sean bean for the king, Rowan Atkinson for his evil Brother

21 Likes

Agreed, you can never go wrong with Steve Blum, anyone he would voice would immediately be the most badass character in the game.

1 Like

For once I actually don’t want to see Sean Bean die… Am I the only one thinking that?

7 Likes

The weird thing is I can totally see Rowan Atkinson in the role as the evil brother…

2 Likes

Come on man, he’s a professional die-er (that should be a word for his resume)

2 Likes

He could voice a character who’s really into carriages or horses :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah… But his characters are so interesting and they always die to soon, at least that’s what I think.

Jeremy Irons would make an epic voiceover artist for a highly-ranked knight.

Liam Neeson has an amazing, gravelly voice and I think would make a good man-at-arms or grizzly veteran.

Ian Mckellen has a soft voice that I reckon would work very well for any narration.

I also think that Sean Bean needs to be in this too - moreso if his character dies!

3 Likes

If Sean Bean needs to die, he needs to go out with style like being tramped by death by a herd of cows or fight off like ten men only to be killed by a wild animal coming from behind him (notice the animal theme?)

Imagine Ian Mckellen and Patrick Stewart in the same game, that is reason enough for a GOTY award alone!

2 Likes

I agree with the Jeremy Irons, but there’s got to be BRIAN BLESSED in there somewhere :smiley:

6 Likes

Yeah, who cares about the game when you can waste money for famous movie actors…

Perhaps Warhorse should cancel the whole game idea and just make a movie instead… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

For me there are two people that I’d love to see have a voice in this game.

Brian Blessed -

and Richard Ridings:

Both have good deep epic voices that I think would be fitting for the game, and especially a main character in it.

2 Likes

Just drop the whole ‘game’ concept and make a audio book instead… :stuck_out_tongue:
No but in all seriousness, finding voice actors is just a good way to pass time with, until we can get our hands on the alpha. And hey! If we’re lucky one or two on the list might make an appearance :smile:

1 Like

Well, in that case I vote for Nazif Mujic. He won the Silver Bear for best actor at the Berlinale last year and he wouldn’t want much money. Just a permit of residence in Germany or somewhere else in the EU for himself and his family…