Voice actors... Who's voice do you want to hear in the game?

I very much agree. The voice actors of Elder Scrolls Oblivion were absolutely excellent. I like the subtleness of Sean Beans voice. Patrick Stewart gives me the chills I love his voice. Wes Johnson has a very nice authoritative soldier voice. Even though he voiced every imperial male in Oblivion, every new set of dialogue I came across surprised me. Craig Sechler is awesome. He would be great for an intellectual, scheming, or mischievous character.

No way Iā€™m reading 190 posts, but is seems one amazing voice hasnā€™t been mentioned yet: Ray Winstone.

Charlize Theron, voice over + performance capture + 3D scan :smile:

Beautiful + very good actress = win win :sunglasses:

1 Like

I want Peter Serafinowicz. And he can do all the voices.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more @Cerberus! Sheā€™s one of my female crushes (I am a woman, if you couldnā€™t tell, btw). Her range is awesome and sheā€™s absolutely stunning :wink:

Some others that come to mind would be Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslett. They both could offer lots of range too. Going younger, Iā€™m not sure, but going older would be Helen Mirren, hands down.

Yeap, Helen Mirren would greatly impersonate an old and wise noble lady ^^

Brian Blessed is the one I wish to recommend ever since flash Gordon came out I have been a follower of him and love him in all of the movies I have seen him in

Well I would certainly love to have Sean bean, if not I would suggest the following people:

1. David Hayter (Solid Snake/Metal Gear Solid)
  2. John Cleese (Butler/Fable III)
  3. Liam Neeson (Dad/Fallout 3)
  4. Patrick Stewart (Uriel Septim/The Elder Scrolls Oblivion)
  5. Patrick Zimmerman (Revolver Ocelot/Metal Gear Solid)
  6. Armin Shimerman (Andrew Ryan/Bioshock)
  7. Brian Cox (Emperor Visari/Killzone)
  8. RenƩ Auberjonois (Mr House/Fallout New Vegas)
  9. Willem Dafoe (Nathan Dawkins/Beyond Two Souls)
    Lastly. Steve Buscemi (no games)

Also, Christopher Plummer (Arngeir, Skyrim), Mark Meer (Shepard, Mass Effect series) and Robert Downey Jr. (Ironman).

yeah, love that strong american accent. totally wonā€™t ruin the atmosphere.

2 Likes

I think Nolan North, although at the literal top of the gaming industry in terms of acting, I feel as if itā€™d be a treat to have his voice in Kingdom Come, heā€™s extremely talented which means Iā€™m sure heā€™d be able to come up with some form of English bred accent which fits into the game.

In terms of actors, I wouldnā€™t have a clue,Sean Bean does sound interesting, but perhaps give some of the smaller actors in the industry a chance to flourish. Just donā€™t do what Bethesda did with Fallout 3, about 6 voice actors for hundreds of characters; great game, was just strange hearing the same old manā€™s voice for every man 40 years or older, haha

1 Like

While he is awesome and incredibly talented the only British accent Iā€™ve heard from him was the Penguin in the Arkham games and it was a truly terrible British accent. If he could pull it off though he would be awesome I have no doubt.

Brian Blessed might be real

1 Like

no no no
you are wrong

Brian Blessed IS real.

Gotta admitā€¦ that is pretty fucking awesome ! Love me some Brian Blessed. Heā€™s gonna fit the medieval atmoshpere perfectly

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Justin beiber
LOL

Robbie Williamsā€¦?!!

Da fuck?

Johnny Depp

c8e3349386722dfa0a67ab9b7d9ed8661ff79198d331ed1dbdb92503df1b19ce

1 Like

Konrad Kyeser sort of sounds like Patrick Stewart.