Warhorse at E3 - UPDATE** NEW TRAILER FOUND ON IGN

UPDATE******* IGN posted a new trailer, discovered by DrFusselpulli

I’m having trouble finding info on this, but does anyone know what time Warhorse will be on at E3 and who will be streaming to watch them? or have I missed it?

EDIT: Okay, so this page has pretty much changed into a help page for people to post if they know anything about the E3 coverage for Warhorse Studios.

1 Like

No, you don´t have missed them, they don´t have a presentation as Bethesta, EA, Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft do. There will be no Warhorse press conference. They have a booth on E3, and some meetings with several media people. So, we will see what this media people will present to us.

3 Likes

ahh I see, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When when when ? When ? (post must be at least 20 chars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They’re on E3 with a booth, but not streaming directly. And it seems like the game did not yet get any attention in the online press so far.

5 Likes

Go grab a pressman and chain him to the booth :smile:

7 Likes

Journalists are gonna be busy till tomorrow with the big conferences and I reckon the Youtubers are gonna upload the E3 videos after the show ends and they get back home (Angry Joe said he has a meetup at Warhorse’s booth).

I don’t expect any news neither today nor tomorrow.

3 Likes

We have to wait patiently and be ready when they start to show stuff in closed rooms and so on :smiley:

1 Like

If Warhorse did have a presentation those crowds would give a standing ovation… then Dan and Tobi would be pelted by wallets full of cash.

3 Likes

But sadly they don´t have a presentation, its not on their budget. Thats sad because as you say, their would get money by the audience as soon as they would see this absolutely mindblowing presentation.

If anyone know some news about warhorse from E3, please share it and post it here.
We don´t want to miss something… :grinning:

3 Likes

And Please! tell us when we will be able to download new UPGRADE with combat!!!
I just can’t wait!
it’s 17th of june allready! - third day of E3, I’m looking in internet allover about new update (Daniel twitter, kingdomecomesite news, e3 new, etc , etc)
BUT… nothing!!!
My fingers are trembling… My mouse is moving in search…
We WANT COMBAT!!! PLEASE!!!

1 Like

There is some news on Warhorse Twitter, we can see inside of booth and some of the people visiting it, so we can see where we will see something soon:
https://twitter.com/WarhorseStudios

3 Likes

Yeah! Looking to it!
Waiting with osession!

2 Likes

I know what you mean :frowning:

1 Like

Not in California though its still the 16th.

I wish they had a live stream.

Hey look its Jonah hill!

Dan looks so uncomfortable, I would be too if some stranger put his arm around me.

6 Likes

anytime they’ll come out with full e 3 teaser i suppose?

1 Like

So sorry to disappoint you my friend, but Dan already said that @Warhorse would release the new update AFTER the E3 - sometime between early to mid July.

3 Likes

We have some first news about Kingdom Come Deliverance from german GolemDe on Youtube.

From 2:33 to 3:57.

Bad news is: its in german, so most of you will not understand it.
Good news: I am german too and here is english translation: :smiley:

Red shirt guy: And as far as I know you viewed for kingdom come deliverance?
Glasses guy: Yes true, Kingdom come deliverance, this is kind of mediaeval simulator. This kind of game I think is fascinating.
The developer himself compared it here with Assassins Creed. There it is the same principle, namely you enter a real or mostly real historic scenario and in this chase its mediaeval times.
I think this is awesome, I wish for much much more games going this way, and with pleasure even more authentic than Assassins Creed. Kingdom come want to do exactly this, mediaeval in 15th century…
Red shirt guy: Its quite large, the area?
Glasses guy: Very large! We have talked in a nice way with developer about size of skyrim, wich has -taken from memory- 14,61 sqauremiles.
So Kingdom come will be a little bit bigger than Skyrim. You would think this is easy to calculate, but its not. It depends on how large are the people, how large are the horses, how large are the houses, how large is environment and so on. This is a science field of its own, I am sure in some years there will be own courses of studies alone to calculate the scale of virtual worlds… forget it!
Red shirt guy: But its not smooth yet.
Glasses guy: true, it was lagging as hell, terrible, but to be honest its a very early version,
there will be lots of optimization. Awesome game! There is so much capability!
Red shirt guy: After this was I going to PcGaming Show, but I had larger expectations on this…

12 Likes

Shows a few bits and bobs, Great to watch! thank you so much for posting this, much appreciated. :slight_smile:

You, sir, made my day :slight_smile:

3 Likes