Warhorse at E3 - UPDATE** NEW TRAILER FOUND ON IGN

There will be a interview about Kingdom come on apgnation soon. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I heard they are going to release a new trailer. Is this true?

1 Like

Yes its true, but we donĀ“t know when. Communitymanager @TobiTobsen postet this picture about making trailer a week ago on his twitter account. Is that fire? It seems we will see some fireā€¦

1 Like

Do you know if they are going to have a live stream I keep looking for info but All I can find from them is their prerecorded coverage.

1 Like

No, sorry, I donĀ“t know about a live stream. I believe there will be a kind live interview/gameplay on german twitch with RocketbeansTV because RocketbeansTV does have part of Warhorse E3 Trailer in their RocketbeansTV Trailer, so I think they will have a kind meeting.
And as Rocketbeans does have a Livestream while the whole E3 I think it will be in it.
But I can not say precise information about it, its more a kind of weasel-sense :bear:
Surely it will be in german, but I could translate it after, and livestream will also be online later on youtube.

2 Likes

Oh I didnā€™t saw the post from DrFusselpulli :smiley:

2 Likes

German English whatever I wanna see content not hear about it!

If you find anything new update this thread!

2 Likes

Just wanted to point out, this thread is set as Gameplay because I wasnā€™t really sure what to set it to, I hope its related enough to be classed as a discussion about gameplay

Thatā€™s pretty fine, because weā€™re awaiting some Gameplay footage. We could also push it to Combat category since this is the biggest and most-anticipated new feature :smile:

4 Likes

That be very true! =P

Anyone else going stir crazy?

I have been refreshing all my pages looking for updates.

5 Likes

I notice on the monitorā€¦ in the foreground to the rightā€¦ that guy seems to be holding a shield? Interestingā€¦ ;D

1 Like

haha yeah! I kept looking all over about E3 and what not xD Iā€™m so excited to play

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly confused, what they are waiting for? E3 is halfway through and their media coverage is still nonexistent. Like totaly, there is not a single article about them as far as I know.

1 Like

Eh there were a few steams on twitch and one video posted on youtube where they talked about it, but nothing in depth as of yet =P

As someone mentioned earlier: First the big announcements, the reveals, the AAA games stuff. You canā€™t expect that Warhorse Studios without a live streamed show will gather that much attention.

Latest tweet of Warhorse:

2 Likes

The biggest storm will come when they relase their E3 trailer. They were also communicating with some big youtubers. So if they do coverage of the game it will help as well.

I have heard AngryJoe will come with a interview or something

4 Likes

Okay guys, so I just had a peek through twitter and stumbled across a conversation with warhorse studioā€™s, some guy wanted to know when they will get to see coverage, they replied with ā€œ3pm maybeā€ and this was 2 hours ago. Iā€™m not really sure what the time is over there right now though.

Hereā€™s the proof. :slight_smile: