Warhorse at E3 - UPDATE** NEW TRAILER FOUND ON IGN

Where? Where? Where? Do you have twitter? Ask Warhorse about where it will be! Community is waiting… don´t leave us alone Warhorse, we want see Livestream too… :scream:

1 Like

best bet would be to check out all the streams on twitch and youtube :slight_smile:

http://www.e3insider.com/e3-live/

Well the time in Los Angeles where this thing is right? Is now 03:45:36 PM after a bit of searching on Time zones in that area

So that means it should have happened 45 minutes ago if it was going to be 3:00 Exactly?

1 Like

Ah, could have missed it perhaps, but hopefully not, they could be on later, I will keep an eye on Twitter and everywhere else, and keep this thread updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn´t saw them so far :fearful:

1 Like

I don’t believe we have missed it or it would already been out there probably. So just a bit late schedule probably

1 Like

I’m watching several streams at once, this is likely to be the case, it appears that all of the Media which are there are all doing interviews with all of the smaller booths

1 Like

Yeah me too, but except for the Square Enix and Nintendo because i doubt they will show it on them

1 Like

Yeah thats true haha

okay so its not on Twitches official live stream

And now we can take away Twitch because they just showed us their schedule for everything they gonna show

Edit: i was some second late on this post haha

1 Like

If anyone is interested in No Man’s Sky, it is being streamed here

I take that back, not sure if it is No Man’s Sky… Its hard to tell…

Oh well i probably have to see it when i wake up because the clock is 1:24 in the middle of the night here

2 Likes

It’s 0:23 here, UK time. :slight_smile:

it seems that they have just finished their presentation…

Where was it?

1 Like

I didn’t find the stream =/ but Just saw on Twitter several posts all at once saying about how amazed they were, a few pics as well

3 Likes

Thats cumans! :smiley:
But I mostly adore the toilet!

And nice details of map:

Anyone know where AGPNation stream is? They want to show a presentation in the next minutes.

3 Likes