Warhorse at E3 - UPDATE** NEW TRAILER FOUND ON IGN

Amazing!!! A man find new trailer of our beloved game!

Sadly that WH didn’t post it by itself ((

2 Likes

I think its rather good to see it posted by IGN. (aside from the fact the can’t talk about this game without mentioning Skyrim)

That video is going to get allot of traffic, especially with people looking for E3 content.

1 Like

Thank you very much! It’s beautiful! The battles are looking amazing.

2 Likes

A weasel always knows things before other people do :grin:

3 Likes

Warhorse will be on german Rocketbeans livestream during the next minutes. Do not miss it if you are German. :grinning:

Gleich sind Warhorse bei den Rocketbeans im Livestream zu gast.

1 Like

Did I miss it? German or not content is content.

1 Like

No, it will come. But I don´t know when exactly, its a 2 hour show and somewhere in it there will be a visit from warhorse studios.

1 Like

sweet you can translate for me!

2 Likes

I will try :smiley:
But I can not translate simultaneously, I am to slow to do so. But I can translate the most important points after. Nevertheless, this video will be on youtube on RocketbeansTV in one or two days, so I could do a better translation then.
@TobiTobsen is already there, we have a picture on his twitter account from backstage area of show. :smiley:

1 Like

Only slept for 3 hours, but it’s good to wake up to two videos from it :smiley:

3 Likes

I have been using translate tool on the comments has worked well enough for now

1 Like

You talk about twitch chat comments? Sadly they talk about nothing but bullshit :weary:
It seems they are build up Kingdom Come gameplay equipment right now…

1 Like

yeah a little English! Thanks Dan!

3 Likes

English and german nice :smiley:

2 Likes

Of course they are walking around instead of fighting, come on @TobiTobsen show us your skills Brah!

3 Likes

Super stoked 2-3 weeks for that Update everyone.

1 Like

That was awesome and a fence to stop player to adventure it? haha

You lucky guys… this was german internet-television, but they do it in english! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes because thankfully Dan either doesn’t know any or not enough German.

Sometimes you gotta love language barriers.

2 Likes

This stream will be on youtube during the next days. So if you miss it, you will get it later ^^

2 Likes