Warhorse forum get-together

Sure, I would love to join too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would be really great. So there will be a interpreter if I need one and I have only to translate my Bavarian into High German, if I have problems to translate my High German into English. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Friday? Perfect! You can count with me. :wink:

3 Likes

I would join for sure.

3 Likes

If it is possible, I would like to know at Wednesday where and when we do meet at Friday.

sure thing,
The pub is called PivnĂ­ Bar (Beer Bar)

Location here

Best meeting point would be Náměstí míru, its an undeground line A (green one) or Tram lines 4,10,16 and 22.
There is a big church there, which you cant miss, so lets meet near the stairs to the church.

As time of meeting goes, i am not exactly sure when you all arrive, but i guess you all coud be there at 18:00?

3 Likes

Do I count right 6 people?

@Waldkauz
@Lamproly
@Wenceslaus
@Blacksmith
@DrFusselpulli
and Me

5 Likes

I’ll be there in spirit.

2 Likes

We shall drink a spirit to your spirit

4 Likes

gotta drink three for me, my spirits a big guy!

3 Likes

no worries, even spirit thine, though big, shall find a place in our hearts.

2 Likes

hope, 18:00 we arrived Prag, maybe, we follow you little later, at 20:00.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I can’t make it to this meeting as well as on Libušín… I hope you will all enjoy it and I’m eager to see some pics how you fought with your beers! ;))
I hope next year we can meet and talk about success of Act I :slight_smile:

Yesterday

6 Likes

Don´t forget about tomorrow. At saturday we will meet on the seven swabians in the evening at 8PM.

Nicht vergessen. Morgen, am Samstag treffen wir uns bei den sieben Schwaben um 20 uhr.

Nezepomeňte! Sraz fóra, zítra ve 20:00 v hospodě U Sedmi Švábů!

Good news at least for me. I will be able to meet with you in the pub and possibly in the afternoon during the BotN as my vacation got confirmed today.

See you tomorrow.

2 Likes

BoN looks like fun…too bad i just came across this post now… :o(

ZĂ­tra je dneska?

Ano, dnes je zĂ­tra. 7.5. od 20:00.

2 Likes

great news, looking forward seeing you there

1 Like