Warhorse forum get-together

Je na programu něco víc než se jen ožrat?

It is today on saturday. Feel yourself invited.

Thanks, I’ll consider it.

The fact that BoN required tickets also for the areas other than the battlefield was quite a bummer. I lack the logic in having a market there where a person needs to spend 400 CZK just to enter, but well, if that suits the vendors…

yep, definitely makes no sense

How did the evening go? I decided to work in the evening order to have free sunday…

I would like to say thank you to all for the very nice get-together.

5 Likes

So I just came back from the BoN (because it is always fun to bake yourself under the sun), and I must say that 1v1 battles were quite a spectacle!

Anyway thank you all for coming yesterday (and friday), I hope you liked it, even though I am not really a great event planner. But I think we did have quite a lot of fun toghether.
I also hope that you had (or still have?) a pleasant way back.

I think that we could repeat this sometime, maybe after the release of the game? But its too early to start planning another crazy trip.

Firstly we were hanging all day at BoN drinking Malešov beer and exchanging punny jokes. Then when we got to the pub, there was actually a lot of people.
Except the “core” Me, Blacksmith, Waldkauz, Wenceslaus, Lamproly, Urquart, Tobi, Dr.Fuss, Tomtom and Masozrava palma, we also had on of the italian BoN fighters, another two czeck BoN enthusiasists, two germans who I have no idea what they were doing there, also Adam the music guy, Stepan the graphic guy, Dan the Dan, Pepa the sellmaster and Stalli111 with his friend… and that might be all i think.
We drank a lot of beer, ate a lot of food and had a lot of merriment going on.

So I think it went pretty well.

Now that I think about it, we forgot to make a memorial picture of this get-togheter, damn!
At least we have some pleasant memories, I hope.

4 Likes

It was really great!!!

Thanks for organize this event.
To all forum members: Nice to met you! And especial to all Warhorse members:Thank you for coming (And for the beer :smile:) .

@ProkyBrambora I hope we can do this next year again!

I have some pictures.
Friday

Saturday BoN

Shooting Range

For Saturday evening (maybe @Urquhart can post something)

I upgraded my investment into KCD :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you all for this great Weekend. :smile:

@Hellboy Next time I’ll choose the Whisiky…my fault. :smile:

@ProkyBrambora buy the way…Job very well done :ok_hand:

It was my first visit to Czech Republic (Praha). Absolutely amazing…

Some impressions from the BOTN Camp

and some Pictures from Saturday… @Blacksmith Sorry no more Pictures :wink:

6 Likes

I “unfortunately” had too much fun yesterday to remember to take any photos. The beer was cold, sun was shining and there was plenty of food.

I really enjoyed the evening with all of you and I even managed to avoid night at work that my colleagues reported being “especially fun”

8 Likes

Hi there,

Some of you I might see on botn finals, Hurray! But to others thx for nice meeting and good chat not just about game;)

Here some adds from me
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4-Z0HiICE_DQklnZjVuV2lvTTg

D alias Zdeněk

4 Likes

@doenny Yea, I’ve had o lot of beer and fun, but I remember your Tipp to set the Haystack on fire… :smile:

1 Like

Glad you remember, have you tested already?:slight_smile: But on the other hand, if you remember something that means you didn’t have enough beers​:grin:

2 Likes

@doenny , oooh so it was you and your friend, those two czech guys :smiley: I had no idea !!

Indeed, hidden and dangerous;)

2 Likes

And next time everyone on my Poster will get free Beer!!!

5 Likes

Looking forward​:hugs::yum:

aaawww that had to be SPECIAL party! Ok, next year, I’ll be there

More pictures from the BoN and the Come together

I have even more pictures about the locations the game takes place. If you want I will post it.

8 Likes

The shirt looks awesome, gotta get one. Any plans on where you’re taking your stand next, @DrFusselpulli ?