Warhorse forum get-together

which part of [quote=“doenny, post:140, topic:23353”]
going on date without a kiss
[/quote]
is the joke? The going to dates… or the getting a kiss? :slight_smile:

Dates?

and kisses?
http://www.receptyonline.cz/data/recepty/orig/2012/11/095617snehove_pusinky2-net.jpg

Whats this about?
Do they go well toghether or what?

1 Like

You made me laugh :smiley:
Lets look what wiki says;)

Hi guys again
Recently I was talking with @DrFusselpulli who wanted to help me with preparations. And we agreed that it would be easier for everyone if hotels were booked by you personally, because comunication between us is slow and it could take too long to reach some solution.
So, in coming days I will be searching for suitable hotels in Prague to recommend to you.

When hotels are choosen I will also make some transfer instructions with maps an everything so you will be able to travel comfortably around the city.
And I am yet to make that price list.

According to my informations the Hotel should concern:
@Lamproly
@Waldkauz

(is that really all?) Others either live here or already took care of their hotels.

I will be updating this thread soon. So watch out!

1 Like

So as i said updating pretty soon.
Here are basic orentation maps of our underground trains (metro) and Tram lines.
Feel free to ask me to mark some places of interest on the maps. Or if you want more detailed maps, but these should suffice for basic transfer.

Here is Metro map and Tram with marked BoN and 7Cockroaches:

(sorry for crappy marking, if youd want me to mark some other places I will redo it to look more proffesional, but right now this should be enough)

And here is more detailed map with names of Tram stations:

Edit: Also here are the ticket prices:

Id recommend to buy tickets in advance when you arrive so you make the things easier for yourselves.
Tickets can be bought via Vending machines at every Metro station or at some tram stations.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have booked a hotel by myself.

1 Like

Someone here who knows if you can get somewhere for free on BOTN? I wanted to go there with family, I dont have to pay for tournaments, maybe there’s at least market and some artists you can see for free?
Im from Pilsen so I dont need to book a hotel ill just load family and drive one hour on highway… :slight_smile:

Last year BoN, you had to buy a tickets even to get to the section with shops. So if it is the same as last year, you wont get to see anything without paying.

but sure, come to say hello!

okay, hope I can make it. If it will be possible I’ll write into this thread at least few days before event itself…

1 Like

Oh crap, I kind of thought that was after I finished the Bachelor in June - totally forgot about it o.O
I’ll look for a hotel or tenting site as soon as possible.

Camp site in Prague? Weeell… :slight_smile:
Yeah there are some, but I’d rather stay in a cheap hotel if I had to. Or on outskirts of Prague.

Sorry I wanted to help with the hotels, but I find myslef bit bussy lately.
And if I am not am really forgetful. Sorry about that.

A hotel is really better, and they are not so expensive here in czech republic :smiley:
If you need help, please tell us.

My schedule can suddenly change, so I should not really sign up for anything yet, but I live in Prague and I will definitely be able to join you guys for a couple of hours, at the very least. I just cannot say when exactly.
I was just wondering if it is possible to communicate with someone to check if/when we could meet during the event or if there is still a free chair in the pub? …It would not cause you any organizational issues. I am being serious but unpredictable :smiley:

Is it easy to buy cards for Battle of Nations in Prague at May/07/2016?
They don’t accept my credit card.

Where exactly will we meet? At Petřín Hill? Is there only one entrance?
Will there be a Warhorse stand?
Any advices for exchange?

just shout “PROKY” loud enough and I will appear.

Or I can give you my phone number… dunno whats better :smiley:

we had no problem last year, but it will be bit more expensive.

we have no plan yet. But probably best place would be Újezd tram station or Anděl metro station
Not yet final decision though.

yep, with beer and everything

not really, there are exchange shops all around the Prague.

2 Likes

How do you arrive? If you arrive with the bus then there is an trustworthy exchange booth in the tourist center.

1 Like

I will take the bus and I plan to exchange some euros in advance in Munich at the central station, so I have some Czech Koruna for public traffic tickets and some meal.

Normally this is not necessary, the bus drives non-stop through the czech republic to prague, so your first chance to spend some money is at the bus station in prague, and there is the exchange booth, but if you feel more safe this way, you can change something already in munich.