Warhorse Studios Makes A New Game: What would you want it to be?

Adventure that is my wish. Something like Tomb raider but with true riddles and mazes, without any special views etc. And what I desperately missing are games like Commandos or Desperados…

1 Like

Roman republic kingdom come style game

Yes, but after KCD part 2… in their last video they mentioned year 1301…

Is this a hint??? :smile:

Oh man, the opportunities for truly legendary games coming from a developer like Warhorse Studios… My biggest fear is that WH will follow in the footsteps of so many great developers, down the path to mediocrity and “casual” gaming. Bethesda Game Studios comes to mind… I guess for me being Norwegian, I would love to see a game set in the early Viking age, maybe something that allows us to travel back and forwards from Scandinavia to the British Isles. I would also love to see something during the Crusades, but maybe not from the perspective of a Christian Templar, but maybe a Jew or Muslim. The potential is pretty much endless for great titles from WH, as long as they stick to their ethos of historical correct, challenging and immersive gameplay.

“Idc what it is as long as I get a metal box !!! !!! !!!”

A proper Game of thrones game for sure

a chicken simulator

2001 Detroit Life : Ignorance

Based on one of the following battles:
Kosovo (1448)
Aljubarrota (1385)
Agincourt (1415)
Varna (1444)
Nicopolis (1396)
Castillon (1453)
Bosworth (1485)

Vienna/Schlacht am Kahlenberg (1683)

If you want to do feudal Japan, consider Hideyoshi Invasions (of Korea) 1592-1598 (aka De Imjin-Kreig, Ch 萬曆朝鮮戰爭, ja 文禄・慶長の役, Ko 임진 왜란)

I would prefer WHS stick with bohemia in all its past forms, it’s easier for them to find local history and tell an embellished story around it that could happen in a singular map area, while reproducing nice vista and world to explore.

1 Like

Holy Crap yes Samurai all the way , You would start of as a nobody get conscripted as a peasant soldier and then do a battle where you show your worth and a lord makes you a samurai and bam the game starts your a newly minted samurai and then at start of the game your lord dies and you become a ronin traveling japan trying to avenge your lord from the people who killed him

A game in Medieval Bohemia about a person who’s family and village is destroyed.

Nicopolis isn’t in Bohemia but is mentioned in cut scene prior to sacking of Skalitz. Lots going on in that lead up and aftermath of that battle

A sequel in Prague

1 Like

I would like to see Warhorse recreate a Ninja world and then a Zulu world timelined game.

1 Like

I think warhorse could make an amazing viking age game. Something similar to viking conquest dlc for mount and blade but way better. Between the battles, complex combat and survival elements it would be quite amazing

First of I just have too say that I hope they stick with this IP for a long time. Really flesh it out.

As far as a new game though I would love to see them tackle a realistic deep space RPG. Somewhere inbetween Interstellar and Alien with just a little bit of star trek thrown in. I know the guys at WH are history buffs and are sick of all the sci-fi crap that’s been done ad nauseam. RPGs and space exploration sci-fi are like chocolate and peanut butter for me. Yet all of the games that fall into that category have been absolute crap in my opinion. Which is why I think WH could do such a great job with it.
Feel free to give me crap for saying it, I know you will. If they make any of the games mentioned above I’ll happily play it. Just my two cents.

Nutella comes to mind