WASD controls are not for me

I just bought steam controller… And I can tell you, that autoaim isn´t really necessary anymore. What a step forward.

I have had my steam controller for about 6 months and I have only used it a few times, was not impressed overall.

Probably time to bust it out again and give it a try things im sure have improved.

I got it just few days ago, and with proper settings it can really do wonders. For FPS and aiming overall, best setup for me is to have mouse on right trackpad AND on gyroscopes for very precise small movements.

Still no mouse movement? No configurable key?

–> This should be 1st priority, that customers can play the game…

For me and many others, I don’t and will not break my fingers with wasd.

There won´t be any updates up until release

I hinted this in another thread, but key mapping is already possible in the dev version.

But sadly as @Tsunamik says, we wont be releasing another beta update.

Absolutely agree… having a PC game without customizable controls is a deal breaker and a sin against the unwritten rules of what makes PC gaming PC and not bullshit console. Anywho, I also was ready to ask for a refund on this very point alone but I was assured by them that the controls WILL be user assignable in the full version. Lets hope thats true, but I won’t be playing much until this happens… I’ve been using the same control set for my games since 1980, I aint changin for no one.

No…arrow keys don’t work for me as you also need the other keys around the movement keys to be in a reachable place.
My G910 keyboard has large spaces around the arrows keys.

My preference is ESDF that way I can still use F keys and numeric keys plus keys to the left and right of ESDF.
I can reach LCTRL and LALT with my right thumb and space with my pinky.