We are famous guys :)

This is in the game credits.

29 Likes

TheDivineInfide :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder what criteria they used to include people in the credits for the community.

1 Like

congrats, wouldve loved to be in the credits, too
but only some can have the honor

Yeah, poor @TheDivineInfidel is not there :joy:

6 Likes

Only TheDivineInfide is in the credits, but that’s an other guy.

10 Characters
(not letting me remove post)

1 Like

Seriously, that’s a nice touch.

8 Likes

Why is TimotheusooT in the credits?
I’ve never ead something from him. It seems he wasn’t active much, or probably he was some time ago.

Bravo guys :slight_smile: thank you for making this community what it is :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is a beautiful gesture man…

I might have even cried a little :joy:

BTW @Freix how’d you get this grab?

7 Likes

The german videos (with Tobi guesting) over the past few days. Covers some of the tutorial & prologue over 4 parts. Bit potentially spoilery if you’ve been avoiding content (moreso than the previous tutorial segments shown)

I guess I didn’t make the cut. Oh well.

Waoh, I don’t even have words man.

4 Likes

Wow. I never expected this.

Thank you warhorse team for the honor.

6 Likes

Most of the names on this list have been the most active forum members since the beginning.

@stalli111 and myself teamed up early on to giveaway copies of the game during the alpha and beta.

I also spent the better part of 2 years pretty much living on these forums helping moderate and inform the community.

Some names I do not recognize so I cannot speak to their achievements.

5 Likes

It’s a bit like that isn’t it… very touching. They honour and acknowledge those of us that have been here since the beginning and who have been actively supporting and participating in this community ever since.

Awesome :smile:

5 Likes

This is why we love Warhorse Studios, don’t we? :relaxed:
Do other gaming studios include their community in the credits?

4 Likes

This is just the cherry on the top of the cake. This project from the start was a dream come true.

Some have its not common though, and I have never seen anything specifically mentioning a forum community before.

5 Likes

A lot of people will vanish from the streets on February 13.

5 Likes