We are famous guys :)

oohhhhhhh reallllyyy??? can’t believe it!!!

yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ambaryerno @Blacksmith @Cerberus @Dekssan @DonHart @Earl_Thorn @Feek @Floyo @Freix @GingerFOX

8 Likes

Can we see them now or must we wait for the release?

@Gryphonheart @Hanibal85 @jonischaf @Lamproly @Lieste @masozravapalma @Matteo @McWonderBeast @Phaidon @Plattnerlehrling

2 Likes

@RailBalco @rataj @Ryan @SirWarriant @snejdarek @stalli111 @TheDivineInfidel @ThomasAagaard @Timotheus00T @tomtom

3 Likes

@Tsunamik @Urquhart @Waldkauz @YuusouAmazing

2 Likes

Wheres my name?

1 Like
2 Likes

Only the most active ones are included.

1 Like

I guess I joined too late or complained too much to be included. :joy:

3 Likes

Ooh!
Now I feel bad for being absent for such a long time :sweat:
I think the list should be much longer, hm?

6 Likes

I don’t know. I just joined in August last year. But I can live with not being included. They will know who contributed the most to the community. I’m just happy that they included the forum community at all and that the game turned out so good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. For me being included in some credits doesn’t have a lot of value usually. If you are just one animator out of many or something …
Still, it’s a nice gesture :slight_smile: For this game it means a lot to me!

I do hope there will be a community meeting in the future! I was kinda disappointed they didn’t have the time last gamescom. It needs to be caught up on!

6 Likes

Well that’s awesome. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy and surprised thanks, warhorse this means a lot I’ve never been more excited for anything in my life than for this game. I gotta be honest the only list of yours I thought I’d ever be on is a ban list :wink:

Thanks for making KC:D, and thanks for allowing such a friendly and relaxed forum environment.

14 Likes

10 Characters
(not letting me remove post)

1 Like

You guys are all the very best part of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. We truly appreciate you all!

16 Likes

416475-200

6 Likes

Damn I knew there were a few names not listed that were missing!

1 Like