We are famous guys :)

I wonder how they decided who got into the credits.

1 Like

I feel your pain :c

5 Likes

Ah shit BONES the BUMP GOD HOW THE HELL WERE YOU MISSED!

5 Likes

Yea man, feel for ya.

You, Lord Crash, Bones and hell even 213 just to name a few that should probably be up on that list with us.

We stand as one, aloneā€¦ yet united. Or something as equally uplifting :rofl:

3 Likes

IDK man. Iā€™ve been active and around since sept 2014. It must be stats. Maybe day one patch eh? Weā€™ll see.
I ā€œremovedā€ my posts from this thread saying this but yeaā€¦ I thought they were to crybaby ish

2 Likes

Looking at stats, I for sure beat at least a couple of people up there

#defintelynotsalty

3 Likes

I never join forums, until I know that their game is 4 to 6 months from being released. Any longer than that, is just a waste of time for me. Plus I never play Alphas nor Betas either. Thatā€™s just how this old man rolls!

1 Like

@DrFusselpulli
Can you clear this up please? Hate to bother you about thisā€¦ I just gotta know!

No wordsā€¦just gratitude.

4 Likes

Ok, you got me. Iā€™m gonna buy the game anew. I want it, Even without Linux Support!

5 Likes

I got tears in my eyes :sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thats awesome. Thank you Warhorse! :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Wow! I didnā€™t see that coming. Thank you WH team, you are making visible difference between regular game studios and the dream project not only by your game dev skills, but also with your every day hard work with community!

Btw looks like I was just spamming enoughā€¦

@DrFusselpulli @Tsunamik
You canā€™t ban me now! I am FAMOUS!!! BWAHAHAHAAAAAA

Btw2 Doc, I also would like to know why folks like Boner and Wicker didnā€™t make it. I think they did much more for community and the game than me. #justsaying

5 Likes

Many people ended up in jail even when they were famous, donĀ“t forget that! :smiley:

Really thx WH, I would have never expected to be listedā€¦ wellā€¦ anywhere, let alone in the credits of one of the best games ever! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tsunamik now is a very important goblin(Reference). Gratz, lad. :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Donā€™t touch that red button!

1 Like

DonĀ“t worry, I have no idea where that button even is! :smiley: I would suck as mod obv.

Yeah, so my lifetime achievment is completedā€¦ what now? :frowning:

1 Like

Found the button with this picture and tell me, who itā€™s. I havenā€™t slept all night, i want to know the truth. Let me rest in peace. xd

1 Like

Security through obscurity in practice!

1 Like

Close enough ! :smile:

Just like to thank my mum and dad for supporting me all of these years it was hard sometimes dealing with @SirWarriant and his bulshit but we got there so itā€™s a great honour to be in this worthy position.

SJWā€™s all around shed a tear today .

7 Likes

Congratulation guys! Salute

2 Likes