We are famous guys :)

lol at master shitposter sirwarriant being on the list

4 Likes

yea, what is the Forum without @SirWarriant. Nearly everyone can tell a Story with him :slight_smile:
we love him, We hate him, we wonā€™t miss himā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah, first @SirWarriant wasnĀ“t on the list, becauseā€¦ wellā€¦ he is causing us a lot of headache. On the other hand, the forum wouldnĀ“t be as alive without him. And we canĀ“t just leave him out.
It was very difficult to create that list, to decide who have to be on the list, and who not. We were not able to put the entire forum on the list, and we decided with more Warhorsians who are more active here on the forum, who should be on the list.
Sorry for everyone, who isnĀ“t on the list, like @Wicker, @Janfo and @213 who maybe should be on the list too.
@Timotheus00T isnĀ“t very active in the visible part of the Forum, but he does a great job for the community on other places, and there are reasons for him to be there.

8 Likes

It makes me warm and fuzzy inside to be remembered there. I didnā€™t expect it at all. I got lot less active in last year.

2 Likes

After looking over some profile summaries, I donā€™t really understand the decisions if it was based on activity.

No, it was not based on acivity, it was based on relation. Quite difficult to tell exactly. This was more of a feeling thing, very subjective. It was very difficult to drew the line exaclty. We were also thinking maybe not to do it, because some people will feel left out, like you do right now. It was a tough decision to makeā€¦

8 Likes

AH, itā€™s because I am not liked. That makes me feel better :joy:

3 Likes

I like you, lad.

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay
wouldve been great since I was pretty active from the beginning but I can understand your decision cause I wasnt active in the last 1,5 years only got active again recently so yeah anyway its nice that you have included some

2 Likes

Mom! Mom, look, Iā€™m on TV! :slight_smile: Anyway itā€™s pretty cool, now Iā€™m even a bit more excited for the release. Hopefully sales will be great, thatā€™s the most important thing for the studio after all!

7 Likes

In the next game title iā€™ll be there - Believe it! :wink:

2 Likes

Gamw title ? KC:Sirius ?

1 Like

I meant in the credits. Used the wrong word, sorry. :grinning:

Everyone is talking about SirWarriant. He seems like a legend. Yet I just joined in August and have no idea what youā€™re talking about. Can someone enlighten me what this is all about?

2 Likes

Well, he is our most successful forum troll, trolling enough to make a lot of buzz, but beeing reasonable enough not to get banned.

9 Likes

You donā€™t remember old, good times from 2015-2016. It was a hell on earth with him. :relieved:

4 Likes

ā€¦And this is how you make fans who are loyal until death @warhorse . :sob:

1 Like

I wasnā€™t here back then. I didnā€™t know about KC:D until August last year.

1 Like

But now, youā€™re with us. :smirk:

2 Likes

Extra motivation for the next game. :smirk::rofl:

1 Like