We are famous guys :)

I really miss the generic Phrase. Thanks to all backers for the foundation of this game. Or something like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow @SirWarriant must be crying like a little girl now.
Come on, be a man!

2 Likes

For ever? :smile:

2 Likes

alright guys @213, @Wicker, @janfo, @bones
For bitching so much we are going to add you there. But donā€™t think that you can push us around!

(but seriously you should have been listed. Donā€™t know how this could have slipped out)

18 Likes

Lel, Wicker is going to be famous. :grinning:

2 Likes

A dream comes true!
Iā€™ll buy the game twice now xD
Iā€™ll try to contribute to the community furthermore Iā€™m forever indebted to you

6 Likes

Janfo, they took you as a guard dog. Donā€™t leave us, peasants of Moravia. :sob:

P.S Gratz with getting immortality.

3 Likes

I can finally stop CRYING

Seriously though, thank you. Now I start crying:)

12 Likes

oh god, bones will be unbearableā€¦
beta thread will be like ā€œweekly bump from a star!ā€

2 Likes

Is it my turn to cry until I get added now? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We can cry together to get there. :wink:

1 Like

emocion-de-emprender
Say no moreā€¦

3 Likes

Cry no more. :relieved:

Btw, gratz in getting there. :wink:

1 Like

Lads, who havenā€™t got there, weā€™re gonna be slaves of those, who got there. :cry:

OH THANK YOU LAWD JESUS!!!
You have NO IDEA how much this means to me :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Now youā€™re immortal, lad. Gratz to you. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice gesture.

I think the forum was most interesting early in the process when a lot of things was not yet decided (or made public)
there where some good historical debates at some points and when you can quote sources used in your BA then thing get interesting.

Loved the topic "Vegetation in the early 15th century?"
And a number of times I learned thing, including in one topic about bohemian houses.
(that are different than houses build here in Denmark)

But with the game coming out soon, Iam sure we can get back to nitpicking over the tiniest historical detailā€¦ :slight_smile:

I donā€™t actually think my pc will run the game properlyā€¦ but still happy that I backed the game.

9 Likes

Do you want to have debates like in the old, good times? Iā€™ve some tools to make this. :smirk:
Thereā€™s a thing like this. If to tell everyone what is it, we can have debates till release.

I loved those topics too! :smiley:

2 Likes

me too, I created a similar topic

Iā€™m all about Plants xD - hope to see some of them ingame :slight_smile:

2 Likes