We are famous guys :)

Uh-h-h, Vavra’s vibes. I need to rewatch. :relieved:

That was beautiful. Hard to believe it’s been four years with you glorious lot.

2 Likes

He must be marked as “Saint” by Pope.

7BdgEtkGAGE

1 Like

Well it’s good to see the best of our Forum get their names immortalized. Sad I’m not in there. :laughing: :cry: However, I’m more than happy to see the two names I consider friends made it in, @SirWarriant and @McWonderBeast Without the two of you, this Forum would have never been the same.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, Knecht. We’ll have our time to shine next time, believe it! :wink:

3 Likes

Was that in 2013 or 14? Must’ve happened right BEFORE (edited to correct from AFTER) I joined.
hadras

It was 2014-15. The hardest were in 2015-16. I still do remember like it was yesterday… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I love how you call @DrFusselpulli a peasant. :joy::sob::rofl:

3 Likes

It was a reality, my friend. Almost everyone here were just a mere peasants, but those who were good enough, then Sir vavra gave them place and honour to live through their lives.

1 Like

But you just joined in december '16. Are those the good old times, just a year ago?

It was a peaceful time after “Warriant’s wars”. You came at good times, but bad in terms of fights.

Have you been here before december 2016?

fusselpulli was just interested in the game like we all were, he was very active and so he was offered a job at warhorse so he took it and he does a great job
for more information read this:

5 Likes

I was as a spectator. I was scared to join forums, cus i never had such an experience. But i saw everything here since 2014.

2 Likes

late 2014- early 2015.

He was ! Back in the days of @TobiTobsen and the Night of the tasty pizza which sent this forum into all out war .

Tobi learnt a valuable lesson that night . After just delaying the Alpha DO NOT I repeat DO NOT post a photo of the warhorse studio tucking into a pizza.

6 Likes

You regret not joining now? :sob::rofl:

I don’t. I would have been banned, cus i was a kid back then. I would say something wrong and “You died”. Maybe, in the future you’ll see me as “Russian community manager”. Sounds good. :wink:

1 Like

It’s crazy to hear that this studio started with so little, and it grew and grew and grew and is still growing.

Yeah, it’s like a family. Maybe, no one are family by blood, but they’re together till the end, cus they’ve the same goals and dreams. :grinning:

2 Likes