We are famous guys :)

At first there was only Dan Vavra, Martin Klima, Victor Bocan and Tomas Blaho
they had the Idea to make a realistic medieval RPG
then they founded warhorse and formed a Team, I think in the beginning it was like 30 people
now its over 100 people

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ back then I was a peasant :smiley:
Or better, a peasant with a Knight badgeā€¦ I didnĀ“t wanted to have Alpha access, because I didnĀ“t wanted to get spoiled to much by the game, but then I noticed I was just lying to myself and upgraded to a Baron pledge :smiley:

7 Likes

And something went wrong after this. We lost Tobi as community manager and peaceful times came by. :relieved:

Itā€™s Tobyā€™s fault. :wink:

Toby was a good warrior, but Warriant was experienced. :relieved:

1 Like

you was once :smile:

2 Likes

That was only a temporary ban you no good dirty Brit. :wink:

1 Like

It was quiet amount of time, when you got there. Forum looked like a wasteland. :sweat_smile:

Not true, the nationalistic pissing contest went on without me, but i was powerless to say anything. :smile:

No, i meant without your sharp words. :wink:

never happened to me though did it ! :wink:

i must confess though @SirWarriant you are like the fat gun waving son i never wanted. Nothing gives me more joy after a shit day than one of your links to a new thread to flame for the evening :smile:

#stillawanker

4 Likes

Btw, Fidel, are you gonna be in the credits? You must be there with us. :cry:

UPD: Sorry, iā€™m retardinio, havenā€™t noticed you there, ha-ha. Thisā€™s what happens, when you havenā€™t sleept for 2 nights, cus of spoilers. :relieved:

1 Like

He isnā€™t in the credits. Look closely. The one in the credits is someone else, his name is TheDivineInfide not TheDivineInfidel.

Hard. I really need to sleep.
CKo7mXLUMAALiJG

there is only one ! its just spelt wrong ! which im sure @DrFusselpulli has already corrected :smile:

1 Like

be sure to sleep so you wont sleep on the 13th

nono, thatā€™s an other guy. Donā€™t claim credits of someone else please.

I wonā€™t. Iā€™ve 24/7 to pass the game on streams and make lots of guides for casual players. :wink:

4 Likes

Nostalgic viewā€¦ :relieved: