What armor are you interested in?

I would like to know how far our verity of armors extend. If it is indeed large, I think I would like to use a lot of chain mail, and some plate armor for the sake of protection, speed, stealth, etc. What are your thoughts?

1 Like

As in every RPG I will prefer the one that looks good and suits my character just to find out the most ugly one has the best stats and you are not able to finish the game without using it. :cry:

9 Likes

Fuuuull Plate with some chainmail. Protection protection protection!
Although there won´t be something like “tankyness” in this game (at least not in the classical definition I guess) I just like to wear much armor and have a good protection. Stealth gameplay is just not my thing :smiley:

1 Like

I can understand that, but If, I’m going to lead an attack or something at night on an encampment, I might want to be as silent as possible.

My brother wants to be full plate armor, for a since of being badasss

Fancy gambesons for the win.

1 Like

Yeah that tooo, then you could be stealthy with eve more padding.

I wonder if you can have types from Russia or FranceOroeven scottland

I wish there would be english jupon in this i love that armor from war of the roses. I will probably will wear lighter armor like a gambeson and maybe some chain mail.

1 Like

That’s a hard question ?? :blush:
One… One that… yeah… that’s hard :smile:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Interested in: Gothic armor, English armor and Basically anything between 457-1648

Doubt it will be stealthy though.

457? What that year specifically?

I changed it around it’s 475 +1

I’m very interested in how leather armor pans out: it should be definitely more common among the npcs than shining uniforms with clean tabards and my Henry should wear it most of the time (when in “civil”) instead of chainmail or plate.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it pans out as an easteregg together with a 7 feet long flaming two handed sword.

i would take partial plate armor (chestplate and back plate) and my limbs that and leather armor underneath

Where do you guys get the whole idea of leather armor from?

1 Like

I was talking about jupon it was a cloth armor used by England and was incredibly good light armor.

I am not talking about you but;