What do you expect from stealth?

yeah! that was sooooo hard :slight_smile: :smiley:
and…tell us yours opinion :slight_smile:

Yay, new discussing! :smile:

God told me “DO IT!” :smiley:

But… We know the truth. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

When I press stealth button and have high skill in it, enemies who will stand less than 1 meter from me, will actually say I got you! instead I guess I’m just hearing things.

Right, while from a gameplay standpoint in skyrim it was explained with the whole shadowy appearance but I personally hated it.

I would like to see real stealth here. Moving in a crouch through bright light should actually draw attention to you, not away. Moving around in underbrush should hide you but your speed should make noise.

So if I want to get to another side of town, I want to crouch through shadows, slip into thenunderbrush, move slowly, step out into crowds and walk normally, climb rafters and scoot along them to go above guards.

I want full 360 3D sneak8ng where I can figure out the best way to get through, not just walk slowly in a group of 4 people chatting.

Crouching does already draw attention in the beta, there is also a conspicuousness modifier which as far as i know means how much you stand out in the crowd, i.e if you are wearing the typical stealth clothing you might stand out as a sore thumb once spotted.

1 Like

It looks like KCD is making us use our wardrobe extensively, by making outfit changes wisely to match where we are at, what we are doing, who we are talking to, etc. They want us to plan ahead and I love that! Wardrobes will have more of a meaning, than just simply aesthetics. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope you can have some settings on it or enhance it. I like stealth but I am terribly awful at it. Maybe if the settings would have ´´noob´´ level for the less skilled among us, it would be great. I don´t bother having to do a bunch of side quests for money to get trained either, as long as I can do stealthy somewhat properly even if I am awful at it.

but is it possible to enter the guild of thieves and murderers who were in those days?
or create it yourself