What do you want to see in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

• as much achievements as possible (some really demanding and hard achievable)
  • lots of different items (that can be collected)
  • lots of animals in the wild, so that it gives the feeling that the world and environment are alive
  • custom forging weapons/armor
  • possibility to swim (drowing a weapon under water not neccessary)
  • maybe an option to have a dog companion who follows you as the most valuable friend? since thats what dogs definitely are
6 Likes

Agreed. I think the hunting in Assassins creed 3 wasnā€™t too bad, with the ability to track the animals, lay down bait and traps etc. Also some form of a skinning/harvesting system would be pretty sweet too. So you can make a bit of coin from pelts and meat. There are also some very good Skyrim mods out there that add these such features.

1 Like

You guys really went into the matter of the subjectā€¦ Well if I had to add something myself, Iā€™d say it in 3 simple words:

GRUESOME LIMB SEVERING! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (that doesnā€™t count as a word)

2 Likes

So far, to me the core game is going to be spot on with what I was hoping for. The big thing that I would look forward to in say a late game setting or even something you progressively gain, is the ability to found and maintain your own Monarch complete with land, citizens, and soldiers. To be able to raise an army then field it against a neighbor, or solve internal strife would be amazing to keep the game interesting latter in the game.

1 Like
  1. I would like to see accurate weapon damage. For example when shooting someone with a bow, if they donā€™t have head armor, it should be an instant kill. If you shoot them in the leg, it should result in slowing them down. If you hit them in the leg with your sword, they should barely be able to walk. Same goes if they get hit in their arm. If they are holding a two handed sword and they get hit in one of their arms, they should only be able to hold their sword with one hand, opening them up to attacks.

2. Practice ranges. Where you can constantly train to become better. If you spend hours upon hours at the archery range, your character should become a pro at archery (better accuracy, range, bow drawback for more damage, etc.) If you spend the time to forge a sword, you should have more knowledge on itā€™s inā€™s and outā€™s rather than a sword you just pick up. This could also be running constantly in the background. The more you ride your horse, the better you are at riding horses, etc.

3. Someone mentioned this earlierā€¦ custom weapons. The ability to forge a sword with your own design from scratch would be pretty awesome.

4. The ability to slow down time during sword fights. This was kind of shown in the kickstarter video. It would be nice to have it implemented during sword fights. In real life people experience this during split minute decisions. It is actually the brain being able to process information faster, alluding to time slowing down. Police officers and military members often experience this phenomenon during gun fights. It would be cool to be able to experience this during an intense fight.

11 Likes

I would like to see as many features from the microprose classic darklands integrated. Some of the things in that were incredible. It also used alchemy, and had no magic,so was a spiritual father to this game as such.

1 Like

Good point :smiley: ok, depends on were in winter :smiley:

I want to see gore, disease, plagues, etc.

5 Likes

I want Dark Souls and M&B skill lvl for this game, in terms of combat system.

I would love to go in the morning in the forest, hack with my axe some woods and then make with my knife a nice bow (i know you have to wait for 2 years on certain wood types for making a bow in real life but its a game) .
Would also be nice to make his own arrows, kill chicken other birds for feathers , make your own arrowheads on the forgeā€¦

I agree. Although combat system in Kingdom Come could get some profit from a fact, that it is singleplayer gameā€¦

This Arrowcrafting sounds great.
Furthermore Iā€™d love to see every of your actions have consequences on the in-game world (yesā€¦ even and especially the sidequests).

My other idea is more of a suggestion, based on the close connection of clothing and identity in medieval literature. How about the recognition of the charcter with his clothes? Meaning if he is clothed in any uniform everybody would take him as a soldier and if he would be wearing a leathery apron everybody would take him as a blacksmith and would not recognize him as the same soldier.

As I said, just some idea, because in most literature between 11th and mid 15th century has that connection between clothes and identity.

What would yā€™all think about that? And what would the WH Staff think about that?

4 Likes

Definitely mini game with catapult!

5 Likes

It definitely sounds great and I think it is going to be in the game. We are hopefully going to find out in todayā€™s videoblog.

Trained falcon! Or a hawk! Or some long-range flying thing :smile:

6 Likes
  1. Complex combat system of a sort ā€œyou can learn the basics in an hour, you can master the nuances all your lifeā€. With possibilities to turn your defences into attacks, with the ability to unbalance the opponent, to push the enemy on the slope, so he could slip and fall, or make him to turn his back to some wooden log or rock, so he could stumble.
  2. Š”apture of noble prisoners with a ransom demand!
  3. Horse management system. Horse controls - more complex than ā€œpress W to rideā€. I would like to see a system based on real riderā€™s actions with separate controls for legs (schen-kel, shank and ankle) and for hands (reins), so it would be interesting galloping for long distances, with a chance to be dismounted both in battle and out of battle (catch a tree branch with own head or a consequence of horseā€™s fear)ā€¦
    Maybe Iā€™m demanding too much? :smiley:
1 Like

The possibility to use everything in the environment in battle like mud on the road or a pebble in the grass

2 Likes

-Realistic Weather, and day/night transitions
-Alive world
-All the things said before my post

A diverse economy that affords multiple ways to earn money.

3 Likes

Im looking forward to seeing how the horse operate. They have said there will be 3 different types and I would love to see a noticeable difference between the three types, like the destrier has a smaller inventory but a larger selection of moves. Hopefully the minimum quality level will be the horses in RDR, best ever.