What kind of computer does it require to complete the beta

I’m using GTX1070, I76700 with 32GB memory, but it still crashs whenever I start the final assult to the bandit camp. So what kind of computer does it require?

P.S how many exactly bandits are there in the camp? And what different does it make to answer differently?

Hello @awegaege your Hardware Specs should do the job…
Did you used a Savegame, or did you played a session without saving?

So I have to play it through without saving?

1 Like

It would help… the save system in the beta is a big bug… :blush:

Then what if I am killed, or have some bugs like unable to sleep, or get stuck somewhere?

And even that won’t do it, since when the fight began the screen is totally black and the crash a few seconds later

You can also try this Workaround with the Savegame problem… Workarround for Savegame-Bug. (worked for me)
But I never tested it by myself.

The point is that even I don’t load any saved game it still crashs when the fight begins. After answering to the leader’s question and choosing to attack from the woods, my screen becomes black except for the ui. I can hear soldiers moveing, I can even hear the leader saying something like “men…” but I can see nothing and have no idea what the leader was trying to say because after these my game crashs.

Hello @awegaege,
that’s a little curious, because this bug was in the first version (release) of the beta and was/is patched (in the actual version).

Please make a ticket at
http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com

It worked to delete all exsiting saves. But after I lost the final battle, it crashed