What Mods Should There Be?

1: A horror - or just darker themed - overhaul, with this as part of the soundtrack would be absolutely awesome:

The woods in these games are so fucking great, it would be one of the best expeiences to have a ‘weird things in the woods’ style mod with this and other darker soundtracks playing on the background.

2: Definitely it needs a mod to dye clothing. I can change the texture’s color if anyone is up to do the scripting.

1 Like

I completely agree that the Witchiness factor in the woods should be taken to the Nth degree. I would love to have a quest line to track down rumors of monsters or occult beings but in an historically accurate way.
I put forth the proposition of a gothic themed Vlad the Impaler DLC set in the Carpathian Mountains. Complete with snowy aspen and pine forests, ferocious wildlife, gothic castles, and VLAD THE FUCKING IMPALER!!!

Bring back assets and effects from the beta.

Rainy scenes in particular looked SO much better in the beta.

How about a ‘Skeleton Key’ because the lock picking on a console is a joke

We really need a weapon combo hint hud. As you execute attack it should filter, and suggest what combos can be achieved with current attack stack (see reference image from Helldivers airstrike UI).

helldivers-hud

As you hit key, it limits the list based on what combo you are punching in. It could be small on the side of the screen.

At the moment - the way I handle this is by having printout on the desk.

I would gladly help with this, but unfortunately I don’t have time to hack this game internals in order to figure out if this is even possible with the modding capabilities we have.