What Mods Should There Be?

Not very mature. You’ll understand when you grow up a bit :wink:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, have like a system where you can be a venecian or Genoese merchant ferrying crusaders across the Mediterranean or Adriatic, and you can choose to join them and siege castles, battle and all that.

First mod:

Deactivation of sparks and the yellow dot

2 Likes

-Moon and starlit night (Brighter night)
-Environment; Caves, new locations
-More quests; Join Bandits OR fight (assassins, theives guild)
-Multiplayer 1v1 (you and one friend) Battle
-Make a camp
-Fishing or other odd jobs
-Faster NPC walking
-Smother transition (faster) by clicking item Using > Animation
-Eyes adjust to Night

1 Like

Well ive been a fan of Game of thrones in Attila total war, and they will move from total war to Kingdom come. So hyped and theyve allready made some 3D models on armor

1 Like

What about a mod for a fishing minigame?

1 Like

Midevil farming simulator,

Instead of playing as Henry you start the game as a random serf or peasant who has to plow fields, sow seeds, harvest crops etc. All the while the events of the game play out around you. You have no combat skills so you try to survive through the war without participating in battle.

For me I would really love to see a UI mod. I like the style of the one in the game at the moment but personally i would prefer something a bit less intrusive.

I don’t remember if they fixed the “longbow bug” but if Cumans and Hungarians aren’t using composite bows after release, I may create a composite bow model. But I never used CryEngine so I would need someone else to put that model in the game.

2 Likes

The Demon Cycle.
This mod wouldn’t be an overhaul mod as such but would change the game dramatically and would set a very different mood.
A mod based on the Demon Cycle bookshttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Painted_Man
Specifically the demons within the series.
This would include wards of protection around town villages and huts. The journey to find offensive wards and start being able to fight the demons rather than just run and hide behind defensive wards. http://thedemoncycle.wikia.com/wiki/Wards
Let alone the fear of night that would come with it. Making travel a totally different experience.
I don’t have the technical know-how to do this but anyone who likes this idea please speak up!

I would like to see mods that will deepen the realism of the game

1 Like

I should not have to eat 17 bowls of soup, 12 apples, 85 loaves of bread, and 6 raisins to be fed.

1 Like

-More realistic water Please
-so you are able to pick up any items (be able to throw them, or sell them)
-barrels, doors, bushes, grass, anything wooden to have damage so like you can break them or cut them
-show mod the time of day it is and hours of left of you hunger and sleep left
-fish in the steam i am not sure if they have that
-gore
-dye? not sure.

More npc’s in between towns, more random events like thieves/thugs on the road, random skirmishes etc. traders and villagers traveling from town to town. Basically a more npc immersion, sort of mod. the world feels kind of dead between towns. A festivals mod where townspeople celebrate holidays with festivals and decorating. I would really like a crafting mod to craft/create my own weapons and armor too.

2 Likes

More random events…
Free camping with self fireplace… good for hunt or just for feeling.
cloth washing in river…
We can’t equip a weapon or torch etc. in crouch…
we can’t speak with ppl while riding a horse…
makeable lockips…
fishing, farming
nudity!

2 Likes

If anything im sure a third person mod will arise. Im just not sure if by doing that you would need to create new animations for henry. Like when gta went first person, they had to create a whole new set of animations for every weapon etc

i’m still waiting on those Crossbows…

2 Likes

Animal behavior tuned! Wounded animals should try to escape and you should have to chase them down, follow the blood trail and finish them of (like in winter level in the ‘‘Last of us’’ where you had to hunt the deer), though shot to the right spot - the heart, kills instantly. Rabbits shouldn’t just sit in one place most of the time like they do at the moment. Also aggressive animals like bears and packs of wolves. For those you need fire to scare them of and so on! All that would’ve been great. Thumbs up!

1 Like