What time will the From The Ashes DLC be released?

I personally play on PC via GOG. Any information as to the time of release would be appreciated.

1 Like

That’s what I’d like to know, too. By the stroke of midnight is what I’m hoping for, but something tells me I’ll have to wait just a little longer.

1 Like

As i read on Steam KCD Discussion topic “The video update about the dlc CLEARLY state july 5th AFTER the Steam summer sale (…)”. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

5th of July is in less than an hour in the land of Bohemia, so the time of day makes a huge difference at this stage. It’s clearly meant to be ready for people to play over the weekend, but I’d like to start it as soon as possible.

1 Like

now 15 minutes until 5th.

Millions of people are waiting!

2 Likes

Some new about this theme?

I checked on my PS4 right now and the dlc can already be bought.

1 Like

not yet in steam

1 Like

how much money does?

1 Like

It costs €9.99

1 Like

how much mb/gb is download content

Some say it will be available after steam summer sale. countdown for that is -18h.

2 Likes

I don’t know how much download content it is. I will buy it tomorrow.

I buy it for 9,99 euro for x box was only a 10mb download need now too start game and check ive its ther

Its works i can played on x box :rofl:

1 Like

Me too! I think It won’t be available on GOG at midnight here in eastern USA. More like later in the morning. At about $12US

1 Like

Steam owners of KCD again at the end. Holy Steam is like a country - had own timezone, so fifth july start in the afternoon :smile:

1 Like

Either you’re trolling or you got lucky because I can’t find it on the PSN Store

Humble Bundle has had it for pre-order for $10 US. I pre-ordered it on the second and got my Steam key today. Steam still hasn’t actually downloaded anything, though.

I’m not trolling. Maybe it depends on your time zone. In Italy it’s 3 in the morning of the 5th of July.