What time will the From The Ashes DLC be released?

America is -06:00 time zone respect to Europe

The steam sale doesnā€™t seem to end until 1 pm EST. Unless I read it wrong. The DLC isnā€™t available here yet.

Ah thatā€™s the reason, Iā€™m on the east coast of America so itā€™s still the 4th. My apologies.

I am literly waiting with my wallet right now, come on!! release it XD Iv been playing it all day just to get back into the game. Annoying all the guards while i waitā€¦ Love the game WarHorse! Please keep up the good work <3 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Me to Iā€™m so excited so excited :laughing:

2 Likes

2 Likes

10mb wtf?!

The original half life was 400mb.

2 Likes

Relax guys. Look at the required storage on Steam page. I suppose they put 6gb storage for a reason there.

1 Like

nothing for me on pc/steam so far

1 Like

Nothing yet, and its the 5th of Julyā€¦

1 Like

when the game was published it was not morning on the US west coast before we could play. Will likely be the same here.

Sort this out plz

It is difficult to answer the question in an easy way, different platforms and different shops and different timezones have different releasetimes, but they all will release the game today on the 5th of July.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s upgraded alchemy lab factory for potions, you can built it in Pribyslavitz :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

however the 5th of July is 00:00 between July the 4th and 5th, so it would be better to say 5th of July 09:00 UTC just to give a time, but that is probably too difficult -_-

The times of the Steam sale give me reasons to think we have another 7 hours to wait.

1 Like

whens it out in the uk then? seriously dont see why us in uk are getting it later then rest of europe. most of the voice actors are english so come on. you owe it to us

1 Like

Thatā€™s it!! Iā€™m gonna call Trump, this is a disgraceā€¦ 7 hours is just not ok, itā€™s 5th of July now and I got a hangoverā€¦

1 Like

No, the whole world is getting it at the same time - the differences are per platform. Steam needs to finish their sale first.

thing is i paid for the game same as everybody else. why would pc owners get it first