What time will the From The Ashes DLC be released?

Well, this would be wrong for most parts, as different regions, different platforms and different shops do have different release times. So we only mentioned a day, not the hour, to be correct.
The difference is not only for platform.
As far as I know GoG and Steam do have a different time, both are for PC platform. PC platform does have simultan release by region, but PS4 does not. And then there is XBox as well.
But the Release will be today for everyone.

1 Like

Kirksty - Itā€™s also not going to happen in the Czech Republic.:wink:

They donā€™t. As far as the information goes, some of the consoles have it already, but we steam PC gamers have to wait till 6 pm.

Still not there.

Thatā€™s what I mean. 6 pm is in over 6 hoursā€™ time. I waited several years for this game, so I donā€™t think a few hours should bother me now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve waited weeks for this

1 Like

Our impatience and frustration just shows how much we love this game. I bet tomorrow weā€™ll all be asking for the Hans Capon DLC release date haha.

2 Likes

Or it shows how annoyed people are getting at the lack of communication on many things. Not just including the release time for this DLC today but the lack of comments from devs about quick fixes being done since 1.6 update screwed a lot of people? Or the fact people was left hanging on for weeks about this DLC as, and correct me if Iā€™m wrong, today is not a few days after e3 as was mentioned before. They could also be getting upset that the cost of the dlc wasnā€™t released till yesterday. And that was through the stores not wh. I mean yes a member of the team has commented on here about release but where are they on the hundreds of bug threads since 1.6 releaseā€¦all quite over there. And letā€™s be honest any studio release times of DLC releases. They mention the main 3 or 4 times in the world like gmt. That way most of the world can work out when itā€™s here. If they say 6pm gmt then France knows it will be about 7pm for them

Enough with the conspiracy theories blad

1 Like

Sorry are you talking to me? Do you understand what a conspiracy theory is? Iā€™m basing my comment on my own expectations And I know a few others feel the same.

Okay first. The release time they explained. The release time depends per store and per country. The price is very logical they cannot give, because selling platforms chose their price, not WH directly. The DLC was on the roadmap, plenty of time ahead of release. What you say is useless blabber.

2 Likes

So they had no idea of price? No idea when the main stores and places would drop? Like gmt time zone? No idea of that?..wow I never knew other studios like ea blizzard etc have to guess to release the information I mentioned above before time like they do! Good to know and thanks for informing me

They of course have an idea of prices. I presume they can set their Steam price, which they did inform of us a week or more ago in an interview. 10 to 15 bucks. But the other prices are decided by the shops. Warhorse donĀ“t decide what price your loyal toy shop sells it for. All they know is that it most like will be in range of Steam prize because of basic market knowledge. With times they say it depends per store. I am not surprised they would give you a list of all stores and their times, which the stores may not even give, nor is it logical they have such a list, but if they did, there is no reason to give you the list. EA is significantly bigger and may use a different way of distribution. You cannot blindly compare 2 things just because you think they are equal. That would be way too use.

1 Like

Iā€™m referring to your comment about allegedly 1.6 screwing up the game for a lot of ppl and lack of comments from devs.

Exactly man.

Iā€™m not at all comparing the 2 things just using them as a example. And there price range was $5-$15 a much bigger range then 10-15. Yes they set there own price a % will be taken from the store/platform they sell on. But they would know that for example on psn it would be 10 on steam 11 etc and they could release that when ever they choose. They have also said when the steam sale ends it will be released on pc. So by that they know when it ends in Europe (gmt) North and South America (forgive me I donā€™t know what they use in regards to gmt in europe) so just by releasing them 3 times it would be easy to work out they release times for all platforms across the globeā€¦

I neither care or am bothered by what you said think or do Kirksty. Half the reason I no longer come on this forum is you and your little troll ways. Please do me just 1 favour let the grown ups have a conversation while you scroll through months of old posts to find something to comment on that is no longer relevant to the game today in a effort to up your post count. Oh and 1.6 patch has broken the game or graphics or made the game less enjoyable for many people. A simple search on posts from the time the patch was released would show that. But I understand itā€™s hard to see them posts when your currently looking at ones from febā€¦

2 Likes

When u get the dlc make sure Henry can read

1 Like

When people find no better insult as Ā“Ā“I am old so what I say is more relevant and you are kid so what you say is not importantĀ“Ā“, pathetic. But feel free to speak your ignorance. WH is not big (relatively) and has less power on the distribution. The times they give are reasonable. This is their first game, cut them some slack instead of nagging on irrelevant issues. Everyone who followed the game has been well informed, all you have to do is look it up and you will find it fast enough.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s older then me or not. Just by his comments make him seem extremely immature and hence my comment to that direction but alas this is diverting from the chat we was just having.

I do cut them slack just like many people do, yes they are a small studio that also have just released there first game with the budget of most mainstream AAA titles. Listen I donā€™t mean to come across as rude in this thread but Iā€™m frustrated at the lack of help and transparity from them.

1 Like