What time will the From The Ashes DLC be released?

according to steam, you should have 6GB space to install

And you flag my comment lol joker

I literally don’t know what to do because of it it’s kinda hilarious :laughing: and frustrating so now I have to start from previous save to keep from going in the hole.not really ran into any glitches though seemed pretty smooth

I flagged your comment too. I honestly suggest that you take a minute before posting that kind of banter. I hate to see it and it doesn’t help you make a point. You are frustrated, I get it. We all are waiting on the edges of our seats. Heck I start a shift at 17:00 till 1am by which time I will be too knackered to play so I will only play tomorrow. It happens. But I am just about to go ride my bike and do something else. As for the bugs, well it sucks that we have them but the devs are trying to fix them and they will in time. I agree 1.6 was a step backwards in some regards (I have worse performance and clothes and weather bug) but it can happen and next patch will make it right I am sure.

Just chill dude. It is no big deal.

5 Likes

No it’s not a big deal I’m completely agree. It would be even less of a problem if they was addressed by a member of the team. Explaining what they are doing. The release time also doesn’t bother myself as I’ve got all the time in the world but again it’s the lack of communication from anyone at wh. And thank you for explaining why you flagged my post. But please understand that was a reply to a insult directed at myself for even suggesting that bugs exist in the game. A hot headed reply yes. But not completely without merit :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys are completely off-topic. please use PM’s if you want to discuss that

1 Like

I think I mentioned about the release time in my post you’ve quoted
So not of topic but thanks for your concern

I’M HUNGRY
:pensive:

Me 2 but please stay on topic :watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::laughing:

Cheers. Loving that so many people like your post and I’m just one of many who feel the same. :sunglasses:

Also just because a post has one sentence of three is relevant to the topic, doesn’t mean you can flame others being off topic. I can see others feel the same too.

1 Like

At just after 10:00 Hrs. I have ashes. Tho I seemed to have to reload all my DLC’s from GOG. I first DL ashes then I had to reload every thing again.

1 Like

Yep, DLC on steam now.

1 Like